Toribash
Check first post and sometimes I forget I have it open while i'm playing gmod or something. I already have 2k :l. Don't worry about the stuff, Just play the game like you normally do.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Is it just me, or does the reward program kind of suck?

The only items up at the moment are a graphics card, a chair, a WoW timecard, and a notebook backpack.

Also, you don't just exchange the bux and get the item.
Seems that you use the bux to buy a ticket in a drawing, which you then have to win to get the item.

EDIT: Apparently, you used to be able to just exchange for stuff, and the raffles are because the economy is down and they can't afford it. Bummer.

>_>
Oh ya, They say that they are going to add things again after they finish current orders.
It refuses to download my supported games list. :|

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'll sign up for this. Too bad they don't support a lot of the games I'm currently playing. (Combat Arms, Mabinogi, Pangya.)

Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
they say they dont get anything out of it, but they would not be able to support their website if that was true.The only way for them to make any money is to mine data from your computer and sell it.

They are supported via advertisements. It's the same deal with moola.com.

also, I installed it for lulz and it tripped avg and clamwin and ad-aware. so yea, uninstalled, files deleted, and registry cleaned.

I checked Mcafee Site Advisor, and they found no problems with the site. They check all of the downloads as well. Sites are also user-reviewed.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
It refuses to download my supported games list. :|

Go to tools then Refresh game info list. Make sure you add it to your supported list bro.
I did. The "Downloading supported games list" box was sitting there for about 5 minutes before I got irritated. Just got it working.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Hm. Playing City of Heroes, which is in my games list, and it's saying that I have "No Game Started."

:|
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Wouldn't Nabi have to pay to be a part of this service?

Of course not.

no way in hell am I signing up for this shit. its obviously spyware/viruses. you also have to play a shitload of games to be able to get anything. Its even really picky about afks. if a slow song in audiosurf can trip the afk sensor, what else will? finishing your turn in toribash? sniping/camping in an fps? they say they dont get anything out of it, but they would not be able to support their website if that was true. The only way for them to make any money is to mine data from your computer and sell it. also, I installed it for lulz and it tripped avg and clamwin and ad-aware. so yea, uninstalled, files deleted, and registry cleaned.

Furthermore, they also have an active community. Virus peddlers usually have no way of interacting with the distributors. There is usually a comment block on the site where they would just put bogus comments about the product being good, and filter out the comments exposing the virus program.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]