Toribash
Kappo Then Fappo
Hello :0
About my nonexistent life
My name is Leviticus But you can call me levi.I have About the same life as a panda I wake up make myself a meals go on my computer for a few hours and then i go to bed or jerk off a little bit

how much of a no-life i am
I started playing in 2008 and played till i got black belt.Then i left the game till about 2011 then got my second dan black belt.Then i left for the Second time and come back this january and got my third dan black belt I have not been that active but i'm becoming more and more active i became inactive from not having an active clan and the game just started feeling lonely.I will likely be on whenever another clan member is on.

What mods i'm Good at
I have no idea how good i am at lenshu but i feel like i'm very good at movement in that mod and i don't like using rush openers in it.I'm quite good at aikido type mods but i have been rusty af but i'm slowly rusting off and feel like i know the mod very well i know kicking movements and how to win the grab game (i'm still getting used to looking at my grabs)My edge game needs some work also. (if someone want to help me with that.)

My history With Clans
I've co owned a clan called future That i got to rank 20.I've been in a clan called Apoc and help them get a Good rank like 3-4 i think and that's about it for Clans.I know a lot of the players in P they might know me by the name of recco.Also i have never left a living clan (all the clans i stated i was in are all dead)

What i can give you on a birthday
My skills in aikido can help win wars and make money for the clan bank.I can also be a good person to talk to about anything i love conversation and get lonely quickly.

Why I want Power to be my daddy
They have an active base of players that are not toxic and are good people to talk to and spar with to get better.All the active players are also very good players. (That are not little kids )

My recorded fights
World star removed my fights out of there database (I don't save replays)I also just think that the players skill level cant be shown much in a replay that they might of gotten lucky in.

P.S. I'm not very active on the forums posting wise but i lurk a lot and if i have to post something once in a while to be in the clan i will.