ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: Should we make artist organisation?
yes
11 Votes / 78.57%
no
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Should we make a artist organisation?
Should we make a artist organisation, I mean we got a whole art board to ourself but it could be handy for art related like how to [blank] questions and more in depth help for new or advanced artist?
Sup nerd
There are plenty of artist organisations but i don't think they are very active
And there is no we in making a organisation 1 person makes it and attempts to get members but just like all orgs it would still have to go through the process to try and get official which seems impossible right now
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
A lot were active in the past, I'm not sure how many are at the moment though.

If you want to make one go right ahead, it's always great to have orgs so people can talk and work together.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Yeah, I think that it'd be quite a good idea to help improve the works of current active artists, by getting critisized on their works by other active artists, therefore improving the skills and art creating abilities of the current active art community that toribash has.
I'm down, this seems like a good idea with new artists popping up and old ones coming back. The art community is stable at the moment but I think with the event going on and this idea it will spark some things.
I am just an icon livin'
I planned to have a Steam Group dedicated to 3D Animators so we have a talking community (which i also kinda put through but i didnt know how to find those 3D animators) So maybe we could do the Same with General Toribash related Art because we know where to find us. Just one Question Does every Toribash Artist has Steam?
Sounds good, I know I need improving and this may be my chance.
|Evil|
I don't exist