Toribash
o ya... btw xt3k it my apprentice... im teaching him hopw to make texturs and he also checks forums when im busy just so yal know
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Hey i would like to buy Tribal 2. But i would like the color blue changed to dark purple if possible =].
Originally Posted by Akizuki View Post
Hey i would like to buy Tribal 2. But i would like the color blue changed to dark purple if possible =].

how much will you pay for it if change color 2 purply also harlies is buying it currently but he has not responded so you might be able to buy if he does not respond
Last edited by XT3KRAZOR; Apr 8, 2008 at 01:58 AM.
harlies bought the head but because you want it purplei will remake for you... but it might take a while, im cind of buisy
COME TO MY SHOP!!! GOOD TEXTURS AT LOW PRICES 250-500 TORICREDIT EACH (head).FULL BODY TEXTURS (INCLUDING JOINTS) FOR 25K!!! I DO CUSTOM ORDERS AS WELL!!!
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
akizuki, ztrain is now finished with the head you should have a pm of what it looks like just send the money to ztrain and he will send you download link

p.s. ztrain says hi
<(^.^<)
Last edited by XT3KRAZOR; Apr 10, 2008 at 03:48 AM. Reason: zomg i 4got a comma!!!!!!!!!
ya shure
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP
Originally Posted by XT3KRAZOR View Post
*ahem* *ahem* u 4got me

i feel left out

no u dont
CLICK TO GO TO MY SHOP