Ranking
Originally Posted by Smiles4Fre View Post
Sadly I can't tell you how it feels like to neceserrily ''graduate'' lol, we don't really do that in my school or in England to be honest.
I came to school one saturday to collect my GCSE results, took a picture with the teachers even though I didn't want to.
Didn't attend prom either, I remember that night I stayed up all evening watching anime x)
and honestly after what you guys would call ''High school'' I really got into gaming a lot more than I used to be.
My favorite Genre odly enough is Japanese dating sims e.e The irony seeing as I didn't go to prom, lel.
How did I start talking about prom? fuck it.
Also I been out for a year <3

Also at $15 an hour!? You are making more money than I do and I work at a returaunt T-T maybe I gotta get a job in avacado fields..
Fml doubt there are any in England would be as hard as finding Vagina in a gaybar.

Wow, that's actually dis-heartening.
Graduations here are a big thing...
i.e. If you don't have atleast 90% attendance, you can't attend, etc.
I feel sorry for you, but I'm glad you finished school.
Prom sounds so lame, I don't think we do that here.
I don't even want to go to my year 12 graduation either, though.
Same, I was just some kid fucking bitches in primary, then highschool hit and everyone was like "daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn"
Lol.

Yeah, $15 an hour, but I miss the the Saturday after the nexts shit because my mother is going out of town...
That basically means that I have to go to stay with my brother for the whole weekend, as stated earlier.
It's funny though, I work with the same person that drives my school bus.
Entertaining af.
[General]

Just won 2 of the 5k tournaments.
proud since I've been rusty for the past few days.
father of philip scone
Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
The Charlie Charlie Challenge, where you supposabley summon a Mexican Demon, is fake.
I attempted it atleast in 3 different spots at school today with Kaitlin and some other friends, none of the placed we tried at worked.
I also just tried with my sister, in the same spot 2 times, and it still didn't work.
Internet is bad.
[General]

Lol, who would have thought that was fake!
I guess it would have been pretty fun to try it out though.

Anyways, there's a new application by Optimus so you should check it out and make your votes!
[General]
S A D B O Y S
Prom sounds so lame, I don't think we do that here.

You'll probably have a formal, unless your teachers hate you all.
[General]
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
You'll probably have a formal, unless your teachers hate you all.
[General]

Formal!
That's what it's called!
I forgot the name, and assumed it was just graduation.
So, I will be going to graduation, but, I probably wont go to formal.
[General]

It's finally here.
The new member display is up and running.
You can see it in the members section of "le members" on the first post.
Although I think I did good, please hit me up as soon as possible if I got your belt or countries flag incorrect.
Oh, and also, if you want your colour changed, let me know what you want, but it must be dark.
Otherwise, if it isn't dark, it's fairly hard to read...
So what do you all think? Looks good, hey?
[Discussion]

yay new facebook stuff

Last edited by Donkey; May 27, 2015 at 10:16 AM.
father of philip scone
Ahh Nice Donkey, the new art looks great. Personally I would like blue (Zwift's current color) but if it's difficult to change I'm not worried about it. Also with that I just realized that I'm the lowest (Of the active, that is) in the clan, so I'm going to have to start working extra hard and start pulling my weight. Only about one hundred fifty more games until I reach fifth dan so that's keeping me motivated and I can fuel that motivation to do better .

[Discussion][General]
Rescudo is the only sentient being in the server-iRookie
Apply for (Ne)
[INVADE] [DISCUSSION]
EJXIII of (g) here. I just wanted to request an alliance between Mage and le. I understand you have issues with a few of our members, but one of the four listed by Donkey has left (Error) and another was kicked (Ancient).

I understand if you don't feel like you can, with the other two that Donkey listed (Scar and Matharu), but I'd like to bypass the awkwardness between our clans and become allies.
Thanks~!

-iPortal
Silver Elite Master. Fml.
Ele | Morals | JackMorris

Grim - Master belt -
Laser - 8th Dan Black belt -

Woah, the new member list looks so clean and awesome.
Personally I think it looks better if the names are bold though. (Compare Laser to Grim in the quote above) It also might help with the light colored names.

Has anyone heard about that iPhone thing where people send you something in Arabic and your phone crashes? It's pretty funny because I have Android so I can send all my friends the message and they cannot get revenge.
Some information on it if you have not heard about it. http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...t-imessage-ios

[General]
Last edited by Laser; May 27, 2015 at 11:48 PM.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by Laser View Post
Personally I think it looks better if the names are bold though. (Compare Laser to Grim in the quote above) It also might help with the light colored names.

Has anyone heard about that iPhone thing where people send you something in Arabic and your phone crashes? It's pretty funny because I have Android so I can send all my friends the message and they cannot get revenge.
Some information on it if you have not heard about it. http://www.theguardian.com/technolog...t-imessage-ios

[General]

[INVADE]
I know! It looks really good. I don't know who did your artwork, but it's better than I can do!
I feel it'd be beaaautiful with black outlines, too. Fairly Odd Parents style.
Originally Posted by EJXIII View Post
EJXIII of (g) here. I just wanted to request an alliance between Mage and le. I understand you have issues with a few of our members, but one of the four listed by Donkey has left (Error) and another was kicked (Ancient).

I understand if you don't feel like you can, with the other two that Donkey listed (Scar and Matharu), but I'd like to bypass the awkwardness between our clans and become allies.
Thanks~!

-iPortal

Ayy.
Thanks for dropping by to let us know where we're at.
I'll work on something shortly, but I'm busy with assignments at the moment.
[Discussion][General]
Originally Posted by Laser View Post

I agree and I'm sure everyone agree's when I say, it does look allot better.
I think you're right about that bolding thing.
I thought I tried it earlier, but I'll give it another whirl.
Thanks for that, Laser.

I haven't heard of that arabic thing, but I'm not a mean person, and wont do that.
[Discussion][General]
father of philip scone
[INVADE]
Edit to where we're at: Scar left (g).
Also, I love this post system. Helps dissect shitposts, silly posts and actual discussion. I like it.
It's a shame that the colours on toribash forums are buggy as fuck, otherwise I'd be using them a lot more often.
-----
[GENERAL]
Just read your story! Beautiful! But I have another idea.

Bluntly staring out at the horizon, I see a pointed object in the shape of a cigarette.
As it makes its way closer, I clench my baguette as my first instinct is danger.
A male face begins to form as his head covers the sunlight from my eyes.
It's a french man, and he asks "where are le bagels?"
I point to my left and give a nod. He see's the bagels and is gone within a puff of a cigarette.
As I get up, I see two people, a chap with a pumpkin on his head and someone lurking behind, both smoking cigarettes.
Whilst my left eyebrow raises, I look it in the eyes through his pumpkin cut-out. Black stares back, smoking a cigarette.
I ask of his name and he replies "grim baguette."

beautiful.mp4
Last edited by EJXIII; May 28, 2015 at 12:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump