Toribash
Original Post
how da hell ya get moneh?
How do you get real money wen yur just 13? i need a new comp bcauz my current one is beggining to....die, any help? i cant get a job...im aiming for bout $2000
Hmm, $2000 dollars? Thats hard for us 13 years olds xD

Plan on saving up your money. Any money that you get.

You can get a job. Certain jobs, not like working in shops or malls and stuff. Things like mowing lawns.

Mowing lawns is pretty profitable, about 20$ + mostly everytime, but that will take a while.

Another thing is to sell some of your stuff. Could be a garage sale. Or you can even sell some of your items/tc for $
2000, thats kind of hard for a kid to get...

you could do some cheap child labor, washing cars etc..

or you could see if any of your family needs help at their place of business, for some under the table money.

or ask your parents ;o.

wait what... why would you ever need to spend 2000$ on a computer?

[T]
#hi

no, i just would be comfortable having $2000 dollars so i can just get a normal gaming comp, but i would like to have nvidia geforce in it and also intel i7, i never liked alienware anyway, i would like to have some money left over too, im not just gonna spent it on a computer anyway, theres alot of stuff a 13 year old would want.

actually, how much money would i need for a good computer?
I spend more than 2k on a computer, but I tend to stick with one for nearly a decade.

You really shouldn't need more than 500.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Tell your parents to give you money for Birthday/Christmas...You cant do a lot when you are 13 like me, I got 2000 dollars with my birthday =3
Originally Posted by BKRABBIT View Post
Tell your parents to give you money for Birthday/Christmas...You cant do a lot when you are 13 like me, I got 2000 dollars with my birthday =3

You parents must be rich
I rarely get 30 dollars
seriously, lol i only get $100 for christmas and 25 for bday, how can i find a comp for $500? :/

EDIT: ive had this comp since i was 4, AND my sis had dis comp before i did, so this comp is extremely old.....
im only 13 ad i know how ya feel i really want money but have no idea how to get some ive been thinkin of askin for a job at the little shop down the road but neh