Ranking
The meaning of life is to ask this question to youngers again and again until someone really figures it out
Life is a discovery, you got to discover by yourself the meaning of everything that is around you;
Life is an adventure, you got to face every challenge through this discovery;
Life is a mystery, you don't know what will happen next.
Just as I figured out the meaning of life, they changed it.

I would say the meaning of life is to not have one valid meaning. There are many successful substitutes. Some people consider "serving god" as the meaning of life. Others consider life to have no meaning. I am personally an Existentialist/Absurdist, which means I fall into the category of failure to define the meaning of life.
Hoss.
To reproduce and aid the survival of the species. You're all reading too much into it.
Last edited by Fee; Aug 18, 2011 at 09:31 PM.
Only thing I can think of is, maybe god got tired of the deep nothingness.
Now, don't contradict my religion, please. Every time I make a post involving christianity I get trolled by a mod or GM.
See, nobody knows the meaning of life, it's just one of those questions that never get answered.
All we should know is what to do with life, but that's another story.
Basically, you'll see millions of different opinions in this thread, but it's easy to trust that nobody is right. All I can say that will make a difference is just to keep away from that question, because it will drive you delirious.
Mhm.
Originally Posted by Alaistier View Post
The meaning of life is 42.

ah, Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy :]

~user infracted, useless post
Last edited by BenDover; Aug 19, 2011 at 11:39 AM.
the meaning of life is to proof if you diserve it, i don't know if there's a god or something like that, but you should do the right desicions.
inactive
Fantastic. Discussion really needed another 'is there a God' thread.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
I don't think this thread will last very long, I'll put it out of its misery.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!