Ranking
Yay
thanks guys!
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
you ask who I am? most of you know who I am already but I'm many people but most known is iam3pic. I am from the eastern side of the united states of america you can just smell the freedom from this app
I originally joined toribash to be better than my older brother, now that I am better and he quit my goal is to be known as the best (not going to happen) it gives me a goal and inspires me to play.
Mau to me is like a family of strangers from what I remember.
Mau is a excellent clan and I feel as if I can help with things.
this is the original iam3pic by the way my younger brother took over my account when I left I'm positive that onsola was told about that by him.
as for replays I'm not home currently also I don't have my file anymore

P.S. MURIKA
king for life
I've got goals to reach. stay out of my way.
Originally Posted by Oxide View Post
IKingI, you have been denied.
MineDogz, you have been denied.

xD denied immediately R.I.P
king for life
I've got goals to reach. stay out of my way.
???
Why?
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
What kind of question is that?
The conclusion was that you got denied.. 4 no votes and 0 yes votes
so it's pretty clear the people don't want you in
Sorry for you getting declined, you can try next time
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
If you wantto apply again I sugest you start being more active, feel free to post in out threads and also check the apps of those who were accepted to have a good example
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
Wow, are you for real? Why would I post in the other threads if i'm not even part of this clan? I'm more active then all of you! This clan doesn't even go on the game!?

#Edit
I don't even care any more you lost a good member for no reason..
Originally Posted by MineDogz View Post
I'm more active then all of you! This clan doesn't even go on the game!?

#Edit
I don't even care any more you lost a good member for no reason..

um no
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719