people playing: 77, servers online: 26, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Penguin

  Toribash Community » Clans » Clan Discussion » Official Clans » Alpha
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 26, 2018   #1191
Fade
Senior Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,215
Clan: Alpha



ERROR: You must be this tall to join Alpha
——>3’0”
2’11”
2’10”
2’9”
2’8”
2’7”
2’6”
2’5”
2’4”
2’3”
You are here ——> 2’2”
henlo
Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 26, 2018   #1192
Dylan6969
NON-EXISTING!
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 2



Hiya Alpha

can I have Alpha membership pls

So heres my stats


I have a 2.3 K/D

I can do a 360 backfleep

My penis is 4 inches long

I once at two cups of peanut butter

I like the color orange

I can squat 23 1/2 lbs

Id like to be Alpha because I'm really good at not doing my job and I like ignoring people

I am 100% active 20% of the time so that's good

I like you fade

So.
Like.
Accept me pls.
I'd am the next Swexx

I swear
or not
maybe that's not the best

oh well.

Accept me pls and I will give you my left tesicle

My English is rally gud

I can speak 4 words in Spanish

2 in Japan language

So pls accept me kthnks
Dylan6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2018   #1193
McFarbo
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 633
Clan: Alpha



accepted
McFarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2018   #1194
Fade
Senior Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,215
Clan: Alpha



I can’t say no. He said he likes me, he’s in.
henlo
Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27, 2018   #1195
ken54
Member
 
2nd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 71
Clan: Obey



I have a warning for Alpha.

Dylan6969 has the number 6969 in his name. When you take the square root of 6969, you get 83.480; this can be rounded down simply to 83.

83? 83 is the rating of Brazilian-born soccer player Paulinho on the game FIFA 18.

18. 2018. FIFA => Soccer => World Cup. Coincidentally, this year marks the year of a World Cup - and also, Paulinho made the official roster for Brazil and will be representing his country at the world cup.

At the world cup, teams are placed into groups, which all consist of 4 teams. In the group stage, a team plays its 3 group partners. So how many appearances will Paulinho make at the group stage this year? Well, Brazil have already played two matches, and Paulinho has made two appearances - playing a pivotal role in the midfield. With their upcoming match against Serbia in a must-win situation, he will most likely make an appearance in that match as well. Meaning he will have made 3 appearances in the group stage.

This is where it gets interesting.

So we have deduced that Paulinho will make 3 appearances in the world cup. But what number is on his jersey?

15. 15, when divided by 3 = 5. Five letters. Dylan's name has 5 letters.

I don't know. It's midnight where I'm at. I'll inform you all on the rest, later.
ken54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 29, 2018   #1196
Fire
Forumite
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,281
Clan: Alpha



Originally Posted by ken54 View Post
I have a warning for Alpha.

Dylan6969 has the number 6969 in his name. When you take the square root of 6969, you get 83.480; this can be rounded down simply to 83.

83? 83 is the rating of Brazilian-born soccer player Paulinho on the game FIFA 18.

18. 2018. FIFA => Soccer => World Cup. Coincidentally, this year marks the year of a World Cup - and also, Paulinho made the official roster for Brazil and will be representing his country at the world cup.

At the world cup, teams are placed into groups, which all consist of 4 teams. In the group stage, a team plays its 3 group partners. So how many appearances will Paulinho make at the group stage this year? Well, Brazil have already played two matches, and Paulinho has made two appearances - playing a pivotal role in the midfield. With their upcoming match against Serbia in a must-win situation, he will most likely make an appearance in that match as well. Meaning he will have made 3 appearances in the group stage.

This is where it gets interesting.

So we have deduced that Paulinho will make 3 appearances in the world cup. But what number is on his jersey?

15. 15, when divided by 3 = 5. Five letters. Dylan's name has 5 letters.

I don't know. It's midnight where I'm at. I'll inform you all on the rest, later.

Interesting
Fire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30, 2018   #1197
Moon
Member
 
Master Belt
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 190



hye i want to join alpha my name is redd sloberstone im a 6 year old mental health advocate id like to join to spread the mental health awareness in this soceity and also im exsactyl 3 foot 1 inch so i meet the hieght and im just liek you guys actiev 10% of the time and dead for the rest of th 90% so i think i fit right in
-----
Originally Posted by ken54 View Post
I have a warning for Alpha.

Dylan6969 has the number 6969 in his name. When you take the square root of 6969, you get 83.480; this can be rounded down simply to 83.

83? 83 is the rating of Brazilian-born soccer player Paulinho on the game FIFA 18.

18. 2018. FIFA => Soccer => World Cup. Coincidentally, this year marks the year of a World Cup - and also, Paulinho made the official roster for Brazil and will be representing his country at the world cup.

At the world cup, teams are placed into groups, which all consist of 4 teams. In the group stage, a team plays its 3 group partners. So how many appearances will Paulinho make at the group stage this year? Well, Brazil have already played two matches, and Paulinho has made two appearances - playing a pivotal role in the midfield. With their upcoming match against Serbia in a must-win situation, he will most likely make an appearance in that match as well. Meaning he will have made 3 appearances in the group stage.

This is where it gets interesting.

So we have deduced that Paulinho will make 3 appearances in the world cup. But what number is on his jersey?

15. 15, when divided by 3 = 5. Five letters. Dylan's name has 5 letters.

I don't know. It's midnight where I'm at. I'll inform you all on the rest, later.

Genius
Rest Easy Ocean and Aussie

Last edited by Moon; Jun 30, 2018 at 08:40 AM.. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2018   #1198
McFarbo
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 633
Clan: Alpha



Originally Posted by Moon View Post
hye i want to join alpha my name is redd sloberstone im a 6 year old mental health advocate id like to join to spread the mental health awareness in this soceity and also im exsactyl 3 foot 1 inch so i meet the hieght and im just liek you guys actiev 10% of the time and dead for the rest of th 90% so i think i fit right in

ur in a clan bro. it wont let me invite you
McFarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2018   #1199
Fade
Senior Member
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,215
Clan: Alpha



All these guys joining other clans when they coulda been in alpha
henlo
Fade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3, 2018   #1200
McFarbo
Senior Member
 
4th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 633
Clan: Alpha



oh the pain
McFarbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:16 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game