Toribash
Did a bit O' practicing on challenge uke. This is the outcome:
Last edited by BeginWars; Jun 4, 2020 at 11:10 AM.
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.
Originally Posted by Azalfeon View Post
Wouldn't Fr0sty have said "Go, my young padawan" already by now?
-----
Made a new video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdp1BoBOFgE

I would, but coke is different. He's almost like an older brother to me, so him leaving isn't really something I could just look over.
¿?
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
I would, but coke is different. He's almost like an older brother to me, so him leaving isn't really something I could just look over.

frosty, i'm touched! don't worry, I'm still going to be around :3 in fact, in this past three days, I've sparred with shikkumo 3 times! here are the replays. and also, I parkoured with icon, who is a member of obey! I also started a parkour, what do you guys think?
-----
I've been on my karbn account a lot, as you may have noticed. but i'll still be on my main account
-----
I got in a nice spar with shadow as well, a couple days ago. I think it turned out well!
Last edited by Navi; Nov 14, 2016 at 07:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can't really look at the replays atm since I'm on my phone, but I'll be sure to look at them as soon as I can :3
¿?
4-HIT KNOCKOUT COMBO IN THIS REPLAY (yes it was the one I used for the video)
-----
I KNEW SHIKKUMO WAS THE BLUE GUY BUT COULDN'T TELL BECAUSE OF THE DIFFERENT NAMES THAT WEREN'T SORTED IN CONCON'S VIDEOS!
Attached Files
AE~Wolf'sDance.rpl (466.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Azalfeon; Nov 14, 2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Can somebody please post a parkour or spar with me is because i need a replay for Matarika! D: (Is for her video :P) (If you want a chance to be in a video of her please post one long replay with me in it with you :P)
Last edited by KiwiZombie; Nov 15, 2016 at 02:45 AM.
~Donate To KiwiZombie And Save A KiwiBird~
I don't have any parkours or complete spars with you tho
"It doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful"
My replay thread
I will, Kiwi I'll PM you or post on discord when I'm ready.
-----
First cork! Also found my dream run launcher
Attached Files
AE~FRP.rpl (248.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Azalfeon; Nov 15, 2016 at 09:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi. I just wanted to introduce myself because theres probably a few members here that don't know me. I'm SkullZed and I'm a new Mystic member!
ohmergawd