Ranking
Originally Posted by voids1stranth View Post
the ppl at recrutment say i can you so plz accsept
-----
my belt is belu i like akido big dojo i came form china i came here to be a doctor im 18 and i like trains

This app sucks, everyone else applying for nitro, look at downpulse's or spartin's application as a guide.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Hello, my name is xXBonicXx, im 13 and i want to join Nitro, because it seems so cool and awesome, and my belt is blue, well i need to practice much more on aikido and Nitro..you seen so awesome.
--------------
I love you nitro!
Hello I'm 15 my main account is TwHunger(brownbelt) and I have numerous green belt alts and one blue belt alt: THunger. I've never been a part of a clan before but I want to be with nitro as their a respected clan and it would be great to represent them. My record is 100% as in Legitimate.
I live in Ireland, which may be viewed as a problem but I stay up until around 3 am and get up at 11. My biggest speciallity is Mushu and Wushu as I have many openers and am very flexible in adapting.
P.S I love Nitro.
Well first im a 3rd dan im 13 I am mod rank 180-205 in mushu I want to join because I have been lookin for a clan to join. what I could do for he clan is help try the newcomers. I have also beenin the following clans RAE,T1U and SOAR. The mods I mostly play are ABD,mushu,wushu,and erthv. I am also free welling to play mod I haven't tried before. IN MUSHU-I have made my own openers and moves. IN ABD/AKIDO I am a little rusty but I make my own moves and try not to shovel. The same goes for other mod. Thx and love u guys
Last edited by NooB1020; Apr 14, 2014 at 09:17 PM.
DONT LET THE NAME FOOL U \NOOB1020
welcome to the clan you 3 ^
Last edited by Day; Apr 15, 2014 at 05:24 PM. Reason: -_-
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Application thread
My name is I like pop I'm am 14 3/4 years of age I live in michigan with its crappy weather and all... I've only been playing this game for a few days but I think I've got the hang of it if I wereto get into this clan it'd be a first an opportunity to have a little tag next to my name and compete in "wars" however that works in this game.

I'm only an orange belt but it doesn't mean much I've beaten black belts a belt is just a color so if it's cool with you guys I'd like to join the clan

Sincerely,
Ilikepop
-----
Love you nitro
Last edited by ilikepop; Apr 15, 2014 at 11:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i played with ilikepop he is really good for a greenbelt and has tons of potential, if we do accept him he will have to do his best to match each and everyone of the other nitro members as well as get his total posts up. we still have to test him in aikido however. so let's make decisions after we test him
Last edited by Day; Apr 16, 2014 at 11:15 PM.
DJ im gonna get fly to check you out but it is a yes for me