Ranking
Originally Posted by FMA05 View Post
Drifters, Gintama, Samurai Champloo, Fate Series, Rurouni Kenshin, Akame Ga Kill, Inuyasha, Kill La Kill, Mai-HiME.

Watch the one which suits you most, or just all of them.

Thx
Finished absolute duo
NO TITLE
rewatching one piece since i've forgotten all about the 100 episodes i watched years ago.
i started to remember why i liked this shit thought :v
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yeah the animation is the best I've seen to date in that anime, Unlimited Budget Works , as they say.
Originally Posted by Charism View Post
I need more sword anime like rakudai kishi no cavalry and gakushen toshi asterisk
Can someone recommend it?

series as bad as those include SAO, Accel World, DanMachi, Grimgar, and Nanatsu no Taizai
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
finished no game no life.
Anything about the next season or movie?
-----
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
series as bad as those include SAO, Accel World, DanMachi, Grimgar, and Nanatsu no Taizai

watched nanatsu no taizai,Danmachi and SAO but thx for the other two
Last edited by Sora; Jun 27, 2017 at 06:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
just watcehd ghost in the shell.
pretty sick tho
i may watch th remake sometime, is it worth it or the original is enough?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Is Gintama any good I've heard some good some bad just never got round to watching it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It is good, a great comedy show. But if you're mainly interested in real sword fighting, i don't think that you will watch that much or get excited, it takes a while to get there... Like 74 eps.
I'm currently watching it.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!