Ranking
Nyx is a beast, pair him up with a dagon and boom
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Who do you guys think could be the best streak breaker? I haven't played too much heroes to evaluate each, from my experience Terrorblade is op with his sunder paired with damage boost items, he's quite the carry
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
how do i stop a fed bristleback without having to plan a 5 man gank?

i guess i should join, although ive played like very few online matches and the last time was a long time ago. if you guys want to play i would like to change that

Name: pusga
Steam name: pusga
Forum activity: good
GMT: 0
Preferred Dota 2 server/s: whatever the europe one is
When did you start playing Dota ?: a few years ago but i suck at it and i played mostly hard bots for a while before i tried online, and after that i stopped
Favourite role: carry, gank sometimes. i am trash at warding and denying so no support
Favourite character/s: nightstalker, nyx, puck, weaver, shadow shaman
Least favourite character/s: all junglers and silencer

You probably want to silence that Bristelback with an orchid or something. Never pick a Ricky against a BB, it's a suicide XD.

Added to the member list, welcome to the org :P

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
I want to try to learn meepo. Sacrifice goats for me.

Goats will be sacrificed. I played Meepo once just starting at the game, was not fun. Even tho I might pick him up someday for the sole reason I've played with my character and 3 afk teammates at the same time and did good. (I lost anyway tho, they splitpushed for megas)

Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
and nyx is literally nothing but a support. He has no kill potential.

Nyx assasin will come out of his ult and destroy your dreams and hopes if you're not careful. Beware when he gets dagon.

Originally Posted by xzasdeded View Post
Who do you guys think could be the best streak breaker? I haven't played too much heroes to evaluate each, from my experience Terrorblade is op with his sunder paired with damage boost items, he's quite the carry

Terrorblade+dagon pls
Wolololololo
Best streak breaker? I guess void since he has A LOT of damage and attack speed if you were a decent player, then just ult and there, the win is yours. THAT IF you were a decent player (decent enough).

Oh hi pusga, you play DotA too?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
Nyx is a beast, pair him up with a dagon and boom

Nyx is a strong 4th position. He doesn't really need much farm at all to start being useful, and once he is you can just go get kills until you can afford yourself a dagon 5. Nyx is insane, but there are better carries.

Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Best streak breaker? I guess void since he has A LOT of damage and attack speed if you were a decent player, then just ult and there, the win is yours. THAT IF you were a decent player (decent enough).

Oh hi pusga, you play DotA too?

Remember to only ult your teammates so they can't steal your kills. Keepo
Last edited by Grohenbird; Nov 24, 2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think I might be retired.
I like how you claim nyx is a support, and how he can't get kills, then you say he's a carry the and can easily get kills.
Lel
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Originally Posted by Kikipro View Post
I like how you claim nyx is a support, and how he can't get kills, then you say he's a carry the and can easily get kills.
Lel

He can get kills early. He could (note COULD) carry, but hes really outclassed by a lot of heroes. Hes useful, but not a carry. He cant kill anything late game. Carry dazzle is literally more viable. But he NEEDS the kills early to be useful later.

Sorry for the lack of explanation, I was having a conversation in steam and sorta just posted my final thoughts of the discussion here without any branching arguments between my two posts.
I recently became decent at Dota so I decided I wanted to try similar games, so I bought Starcraft

My experience

Me- Good game guys

opponents- Go hangyourslefyoufuckingnoob
ns is mid/offlane, weaver is carry (he gained support potential when his ult gained aghs upgrade but not much else)
nyx has no carry potential, he's only good for burst, helpful roam support.
terrorblade is shit before bkb, shut him down using disables and you're good.
please do not play meepo unless you're decent at using abilitycasters in rts games or micro in general
Originally Posted by sSLight View Post
ns is mid/offlane, weaver is carry (he gained support potential when his ult gained aghs upgrade but not much else)
nyx has no carry potential, he's only good for burst, helpful roam support.
terrorblade is shit before bkb, shut him down using disables and you're good.
please do not play meepo unless you're decent at using abilitycasters in rts games or micro in general

n0tail told me meepo is easy and I just have to tab Q a lot.

Nightstalker's aghs gives him unimpeded vision at night, so he's the number one gem carrier in the game. He's also pretty useful in team fights most of the time, so I think he could be seeing play as a support more often now.

Weaver was my only iffy support choice. It's poosible, but you might as well just play any other support if you're going that route.