Ranking
i'm sad

even more so because i was going to post a replay earlier, but the replay glitched so had to make a new one

here you go
Attached Files
_swanky swing.rpl (499.4 KB, 75 views)
beware
the goblin
lets have children

imeann

cool replay dood the manipulation was cool

the pause after the decap i dont like because the momentum is killed but that's what you get when you do -9.82 soz
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo
here's something generic, but fun nevertheless
Attached Files
_papurin.rpl (275.2 KB, 48 views)
beware
the goblin
Jeez bro that replay was sexy. loved the fast spin into the split and then boom, sexy rpls as always bro
|SP||MP|
this replay probably suits the title of my thread best
Attached Files
_bank.rpl (505.9 KB, 34 views)
beware
the goblin
an old replay of mine that i edited

it's alright
Attached Files
_lief erikson.rpl (211.6 KB, 32 views)
beware
the goblin
woops, thought I posted about _Bank?
hmm
_lief erikson
Don't like the generic opener with extended abs.
Think it also might have been nicer if your right leg stayed on the floor in the midst of getting low, but it's cool.
I've always liked launches like that... what I didn't like was how you quickly (and maybe sneakily) used your right leg at 367 to get a bigger launch, and then contract it back at 362...
I think it would have been fine if you just flailed through the air.
The extension and contraction of your leg just before hitting uke is ugly.
Decap was nice and clean, glad that's there.
I absolutely hate how you went in for a kick with your left leg, and then changed the whole direction of where your tori was going for the hit.
However, the boom from the right leg on the ass was nice, and then the follow up chest kick was also nice.
I don't the stiffness of the replay generally, and you should keep practising.
Also, nice pose.
father of philip scone
i feel like you could've extended your pec during the setup for the first skeet, so you would have had to slow down and move your arm all the way to the other side just to throw that one hand. it wouldve added to the spin too

other than that its a great replay with cool spins and whatnot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
tsu tsu cuckoo