Toribash
Hey guys, guess what i am on vacation!
not that important tho'

kwl is now blackjack? cool
Last edited by Trice; Jul 14, 2016 at 07:42 AM.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Are people complaining about games having betas or being unfinished? Really?
Atleast I don't have to buy the game AND the updates as DLC.
If you don't like it, don't play it, but don't try to talk our fun away.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

yes I'm complaining.

Because they are shitlords who just want money

Game designers hardly design the games to be good anymore.
Theres too much money involved
they let it get to their heads
Boom. Game goes down the shitter
Games will never be the same
Mobile or console

Fuck Nintendo, Fuck Konami, Fuck Ubisoft

Call of Duty for example, they shit out a game every fuckin year and everyone gets hype, buys it, and its a dog turd

Ubisoft shits out Destiny DLCs like they are fuckin a different dude every 9 months and that's the unborn fetuses that comes with it

Like for fucks sake, Is anyone in the business to make good quality games anymore?

a Beta can be good. Battlefield 1 has a closed ALPHA and it could be released as a full game as is, certainly as good if not better than some garbage tier shit that's been released on disc or for download

And you may say, but its a mobile game.
SINCE WHEN DO MOBILE GAMES HAVE BETAS?! its a fucking mobile game, its not like they put much effort into it. Obviously a retarded monkey could say, "Hey lets slap Pokémon on some bullshit and make billions." ITS A HACK. FUCKING DUMB BULLSHIT.

How long did GO take to make? Like really. How much profit did they make versus investment? BAH

Lets come full circle and talk about Clash of Clans.
Clash of Clans has been a static game from the start, all the mechanics have been the same from the very start. All they did was add Characters Spells nerf some shit and change the art. Years later its still the same game dude.

Pokémon GO is an unborn fetus, unwanted, and a disgrace to the Pokémon name and its predecessors

BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

It could be good with time and effort. Which I'm not seeing it happen
I'm just saying it could have been amazing from the start, there was no need for a cock tease

With all this said I'm still going to play it

so I guess ill stfu
Last edited by Tristan; Jul 14, 2016 at 08:53 AM.
I'll miss you
Wait... why aren't mobile games allowed to having beta tests? Because theyre easier to make? They still need testing, whether you like it or not. Saying that is like saying a singleplayer game can't have technical test because it doesn't use a server. Neither set of statements really make sense with any thought.

I am sad, however, that most developers either don't run betas (since the ones that clearly do need one don't ever because they can milk profits off of their title), or don't know what a fucking beta is. Warframe, a game that's been out for years, is still considered a beta, yet is running a cash shop. Just because it's getting updates does not make it a beta, that makes it... I dunno... a game? I just want beta tests to be readily available and used properly. We certainly need it.
I think I might be retired.
Wasn't Pokémon GO a free mobile app without significant microtransactions, which is wreaking havoc on the servers nonstop? They made all their profits on the stock market, definitely not through the app.

I see amazing things happen. Everyone is suddenly outside, catching Pokémon together. I think that's pretty sweet, regardless of the game having flaws.
Its a great thing. Its helping people with depression and shit. The app is free and is still under development. There is no reason to complain since it is free

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
That would be valid if nintendo would make money with the game.
But from every 1 euro spent they only get 10 cent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god