Toribash
I can't post a link atm I am on my iPod but
Go to page 6
There is a tread called co- leader?
In that thread you call someone a dummy
Thats rude
And in another thread you tell people not in our clan to get the hell out of our forum
There are more stuff that I can't find
When andy tells you to stop because ofillusion stoped
I'm Back!
omg, he was ern's ban evasion account, if you had read after that you would have known that. 1. ban evasion accounts are against the rules 2. he's one of the biggest scammers of toribash history. what would that have done for revo and its reputation?

oh, and on page 6, I don't see a thread called co-leader, are you using the old forum?

EDIT: it's on page seven
Originally Posted by grumpyman2
Originally Posted by ofillusion
no offense but randomninja if he did that why are you ldr?

cuz he made the clan, dummy ;P

you think that isn't a joke?
Last edited by grumpyman2; Jan 30, 2009 at 02:29 AM.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
um it was a lucky guess.

and man what ever im out, just forget it.
Defyant thanks bro bugt revo is bad inof BUT you know if grumpy leave sthey all leave, so like man what ever "Monkey see, monkey do"
well Good luck revo
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
what I got from that post was "revo is bad, good luck revo, go away grumpy" is that right?
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
like its not doing so good.
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
well, you flaming up our board isn't helping, so closed.

Originally Posted by Ofillusion View Post
well do not FORGET about "Uffda" he left because of "GRUMPY"!!!
incase you havent noticed wop, read all the old forums please you will find out everything. well as you notice grumpy has been mean.
Grumpy has been mean to:
1.Ofillusion
2.OfRampage
3.Uffda
4.Murdastick
and 4 is way to much, and anyson why make him moderator and not "Daman/Defyant"? daman was here 1st right? and he is active as well. so like it makes me wonder? and if you dont kick grumpy for me i am going to move on to make my own clan. BTW grumpy was the only one who wanted me out.

DO NOT EDIT MY POST!
AND do not edit post.

i took screen shot.

i sa he should come back
and i keep pming delaid to give defyant administration but he wont
its really weird

anyway i say you can join if you and grumpy get along and you dont spam post ok?
pffft, I wanted him to come back before, but not anymore.