ES Recruitment Drive
Application was too short again, not up to par.
I'll give you one last chance to apply in 3-4 days if you want to join the clan, if not we have to say no to this.

This is a pretty good recent application: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...postcount=1487

You can take that as an example and write your own, doesn't have to be exactly as long, but at least try to write something instead of just your favorite colors.
In other words, extend the application.

Your choice.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Guten Tag!

My name would be Mike (or Mikhail Dalakis if you may). But seriously, don't call me that. Phillip sings opera to me on a daily basis. I am currently of age eighteen, extremely laid-back and I don't particularly care for anything that is unimportant in my eyes. I never enjoyed playing Toribash too much, mostly because I'm not patient when it comes to these type of games. As much as I don't like playing it, I do quite enjoy editing it. My YouTube channel is humptopia. There you can find examples of my videos. If you really need a clan video sometime in the future, feel free to shoot me up with a PM. I usually sit around doing absolutely nothing with my free time and so I check the forums very often. I lurk a lot, but if I were to actually find something worth discussing I'd join in immediately. I was a member of a few clans in the past. Most of them either didn't work out, disbanded quickly OR were being eaten up alive by inactivity. My most recent clan was Obey, but quite honestly I couldn't really fit in. There's a lot of random shit going on there and I'm not a big fan of constant immaturity. Their Skype group chat is absolutely terrible. Sure, sometimes it's okay to be immature, and I actually can be immature at times too, but always to a limit.

There you go. I think that's enough detail for you to get a pretty definite idea of what I am like.
Good application.

Definitely will be considered.
:*
David Moderated Message:
Congratulations, you're in.
David Moderated Message:
Good day, gentlemen.

I have recently considered to spend more time on Toribash (the forums, that is), and therefore I decided I wanted to join a clan. I have been slightly familiar with Revenge in some ways, as I have been an ally for a long time now, yet I never bothered to actually post here. I am also very good friends with Phillip, we’ve had contact for three years now and we still chat daily.

Now leaving that aside, I will move on to who I am. I am currently fourteen years old, very abberent personality, yet quite mature for my age in terms of grammar and vocabulary. I would rather doubt you would see any maturity back in my personality, yet that doesn’t mean I can’t be serious. I am always trying to get the best out of myself in any situation.

I’m not a huge fan of playing Toribash anymore; I don’t even have the game installed since 2012. Despite that, I still like browsing the forums every now and then, yet I haven’t been really active these months, since there were a lot of other things that I’ve been doing, and I couldn’t fit this in with all the other activities.

Since a few days ago, it has caught my attention again and I’d thought that joining a new clan would build up my activity again, as well as the fact that it would build up a new experience, with, as it seems, a lot of laid-back and fairly nice people. For that, I left my previous clan, Tint, which I’ve been in for a solid two years.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.
Thanks for applying. We'll vote on it.
David Moderated Message:
Hi guys, Humper has recently sparked my interest in joining [rvng]. I'm not to good at freeform apps, so I'll start with my real name: Jay. Feel free to switch between Pwr and Jay. My forum and ingame activity is meh. I usually only touch the game on weekends, but forumwise I check every other day. IRC activity is really sucky. I haven't touched it since Power died. Only previous bans are because of to many post warnings etc. My timezone is -2 I think. (eastern America). I want to join because Humperhumperhumperhumper (and Philip). I now have 3rd dan, and last time I checked, was 100 games from 4th dan. My best mods are akido, spar, and tk. Im pretty versatile though. Im an average replay maker, and a good tc maker in terms of duels. Uh, I think thats it for now.
Originally Posted by Olly View Post
Good day, gentlemen.

I have recently considered to spend more time on Toribash (the forums, that is), and therefore I decided I wanted to join a clan. I have been slightly familiar with Revenge in some ways, as I have been an ally for a long time now, yet I never bothered to actually post here. I am also very good friends with Phillip, we’ve had contact for three years now and we still chat daily.

Now leaving that aside, I will move on to who I am. I am currently fourteen years old, very abberent personality, yet quite mature for my age in terms of grammar and vocabulary. I would rather doubt you would see any maturity back in my personality, yet that doesn’t mean I can’t be serious. I am always trying to get the best out of myself in any situation.

I’m not a huge fan of playing Toribash anymore; I don’t even have the game installed since 2012. Despite that, I still like browsing the forums every now and then, yet I haven’t been really active these months, since there were a lot of other things that I’ve been doing, and I couldn’t fit this in with all the other activities.

Since a few days ago, it has caught my attention again and I’d thought that joining a new clan would build up my activity again, as well as the fact that it would build up a new experience, with, as it seems, a lot of laid-back and fairly nice people. For that, I left my previous clan, Tint, which I’ve been in for a solid two years.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

You used to go by the nickname SonnyXP. Do not leave this kind of information out of your application. I find it to be very useful to know, at times.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
Hi guys, Humper has recently sparked my interest in joining [rvng]. I'm not to good at freeform apps, so I'll start with my real name: Jay. Feel free to switch between Pwr and Jay. My forum and ingame activity is meh. I usually only touch the game on weekends, but forumwise I check every other day. IRC activity is really sucky. I haven't touched it since Power died. Only previous bans are because of to many post warnings etc. My timezone is -2 I think. (eastern America). I want to join because Humperhumperhumperhumper (and Philip). I now have 3rd dan, and last time I checked, was 100 games from 4th dan. My best mods are akido, spar, and tk. Im pretty versatile though. Im an average replay maker, and a good tc maker in terms of duels. Uh, I think thats it for now.

You will be discussed.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Well, hi (again). It's been a while since I last posted anything here, and even more since I was a member. My real name is actually David, but since you guys already have a David, it's more convenient to call me Deividu, or whatever short version one may come up to! I live in Costa Rica(-6)(that beach vacation country that people go to when they retire), so that means I also speak spanish. Though, don't get it twisted, I actually speak english pretty fluently(as far as I've heard), so don't hesitate to tell me anything.
I got to be honest, it's been so long since I last played that I don't even know what version of Toribash is out there, as far as I know, I'm still waiting on the 4.0, so I don't really play in-game. But if someone dares to trash talk me like if I was an absolute noob (which I most likely am, since gameplay might've changed) I got Chuck Norris' approval to kick ass. Jokes aside, I won't be participating much in anything else than forum stuff.
I don't use skype very often, but when I do, it's to talk to the president, so also don't expect to find me there. Though, at the end I'll leave my e-mail in case you need to contact me for some strange reason.

Anyways, even though I don't play now, I still have learned a lot from the years that I did, so take for granted that I won't make any noob moves like changing clans, cheating, or getting into trouble overall. Though, I do have VERY bad luck on bets, so don't even think about asking to do any, I've lost several hundreds hard earned VC because of my stupidness! And yes, I love betting servers, so I hope that in the near future I hear about one hosted by Rvng. Also, even if I don't become a member, I'd love to see my name on the ally list!

-Deividu
[email protected]

Edit: I've been testing a bit of in-game action, and I'll need a while to get back rolling, so my matters inside the clan will solely be forum wise. Also, I'm not going to do another post just to say this, so that's why I edit.
Last edited by Deividu13; May 22, 2014 at 09:52 AM. Reason: New info.
The cake ain't telling the truth...
Originally Posted by Deividu13 View Post
Well, hi (again). It's been a while since I last posted anything here, and even more since I was a member. My real name is actually David, but since you guys already have a David, it's more convenient to call me Deividu, or whatever short version one may come up to! I live in Costa Rica(-6)(that beach vacation country that people go to when they retire), so that means I also speak spanish. Though, don't get it twisted, I actually speak english pretty fluently(as far as I've heard), so don't hesitate to tell me anything.
I got to be honest, it's been so long since I last played that I don't even know what version of Toribash is out there, as far as I know, I'm still waiting on the 4.0, so I don't really play in-game. But if someone dares to trash talk me like if I was an absolute noob (which I most likely am, since gameplay might've changed) I got Chuck Norris' approval to kick ass. Jokes aside, I won't be participating much in anything else than forum stuff.
I don't use skype very often, but when I do, it's to talk to the president, so also don't expect to find me there. Though, at the end I'll leave my e-mail in case you need to contact me for some strange reason.

Anyways, even though I don't play now, I still have learned a lot from the years that I did, so take for granted that I won't make any noob moves like changing clans, cheating, or getting into trouble overall. Though, I do have VERY bad luck on bets, so don't even think about asking to do any, I've lost several hundreds hard earned VC because of my stupidness! And yes, I love betting servers, so I hope that in the near future I hear about one hosted by Rvng. Also, even if I don't become a member, I'd love to see my name on the ally list!

-Deividu
[email protected]

You will be discussed!
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad