ES Recruitment Drive
jepoy, you talk a lot but it doesnt change the matter of things ... you were going to lose and you avoided that by restarting match. you dont have any right to do that. period. there are three ways out of this:

a) give up being admin
b) give up being jackass
c) both
its kinda up to you. i know you might be too young for either option, but the sooner you'll make the decision, the better for you and others.

edit: martial arts should teach you some code of honour besides neri chagis,mawashigeris and beer bottle slams. its a real shame you cant act fair even in a game.
Last edited by Corrupt; Apr 15, 2008 at 03:50 PM.
::make toribash, not war::
... but dont click it, if you are already there.(it wont do anything)
Originally Posted by JePoY View Post
You don't have this so don't understand. Are you jealous with this?

i dont have what? jealous with what? WHAT? omg, try to write in correct english please.

possible meaning: i envy you your adminshipness .... no, not at all. im a bit busy with having a life. but i cant stand arrogant and incompetent admins.

another possible meaning: i dont have a code of honor because i dont do martial arts ... wrong again, i used to train aikido. now i just preffer team sports.

another another possible meaning: you are pressing random buttons or (and) you are a bot ... well, no comment.

edit: seriously though, being an admin is a tough job. you have to deal with lots of bullshit. i understand that you are doing a damn good job besides this little incident,or so it appears (respect). but if you cant get past losing, you should give up being admin. its not good for the community and the game. this is my final word on this.
Last edited by Corrupt; Apr 15, 2008 at 04:25 PM.
So far I got this:
You guys got at far distance while jepoy was leading with a rather big amount of time left. Corrupt jumped around or did something else, making every other guy wait. JePoy tried to get back to corrupt and because it didn't work(?) he wanted to help the other guys, restarted the match in hope it will end in a faster dq. As he typed /reset and pressed space he hit himself which gave corrupt the lead.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
So far I got this:
You guys got at far distance while jepoy was leading with a rather big amount of time left. Corrupt jumped around or did something else, making every other guy wait. JePoy tried to get back to corrupt and because it didn't work(?) he wanted to help the other guys, restarted the match in hope it will end in a faster dq. As he typed /reset and pressed space he hit himself which gave corrupt the lead.

nah, far distance, jepoy got score 200 something, i landed, jepoy struggled to land, so i spaced. and in two turns or so he smacked himself. a turn after he restarted it.