Toribash
i did some judo, i learnt some hip toss arm bar facelock thing, was pre mad. But.

Boxing. Left right combo's be a real man. Fight with fists. im sorry but i love mma and i respect mma fighters, but i shun them when they try to compare to legendary boxers.

Boxing is more intense. boxing is 2 men in a ring punching each other and they get fucked up way more then mma fighters ahha
Added another question! Check the OP for details.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
I've found the best tactic is to offer cake, cheeseburgers, or any other fatty food, along with a soft drink with high sugar levels.
David Moderated Message:
I don't mean to boast, but I'm a god.
Originally Posted by David View Post
Seeing as Revenge and its allies practice all kinds of martial arts, I feel like we should have a place to discuss them.

QUESTION #1: What is your very favorite martial arts technique, and why? Also tell us what martial art it's from. Remember to be very specific!

Personally, I'd go with the Uchi mata throw. With this Judo throw, you push your opponent backwards, and most of the time he'll respond by trying to push you instead. You use his push against him by turning into him at exactly the right time and lifting him over your hip by swinging your rear leg, eventually pushing him by his rear thigh. Because your opponent's momentum is already facing the direction you're going to throw him in, it costs very little effort to actually get him airborne. After that, it's a matter of gripfighting and control, to finish him on the ground. When done correctly, this throw is not only devastating, but will get you a dominant top position on the ground.

I've chosen this throw simply because you use something so natural against your opponent.

QUESTION #2: What is your gameplan going into a fight with an opponent larger than you?

Whenever I fight opponents either taller or heavier than me, I take the fight to the ground. As simple as that. Tall people will usually use their reach advantage over me by kicking and keeping me at a distance. Catch the kick, and take him to the ground with an o uchi gari. Long limbs equal easy submissions (armbars all the way!). Guys who are heavier than me will usually try charging me. Instead of standing up with them, I'll usually go for a trip or a leg sweep (after they've shifted their weight on that foot). Once we're on the ground, they usually get fatigued faster than me or I'll take their back/arm and work on a submission from there.

Well seeing as I only wrestle guys my size I don't worry about that but I was t the lightest end of one once I won because I was able execute my firemans carry and put him in a cradle, but that's just me. My usual gameplay is to duck under and the throw a cross face cradle (look up whatever moves and terminology I just used if you don't know it)
Last edited by Agentmax; Mar 3, 2013 at 07:14 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
A quick hook to the chin does the thing.
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Taekwondo is the place to be,
screw all the grappling stuff

I love a flying sidekick, pretty simple to do and effective.. I'm a really fast runner and I can jump really high so I've literally perfected these kicks. Basically you sprint at your target, jump up and heel your opponent in the face. It's my favourite because I'm good at it and it is fairly easy to perform.

Gotta love a kick to the face every now and then

QFT

I actually did that to a guy in sparring once, he was fine, but I won.
Also, I had to break the equivalent of a human skull with that kick for my black belt test.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
Pretty sweet dude, I'm on a red belt at the moment but I've been training for about 7 years.. I have skipped too many gradings because of personal reasons at home and stuff!
Did anyone watch UFC 158?
Had I told you that I did martial arts... Yea I am an orange belt but one time I got kicked in a spar I got kicked in the ballz. I have been laying there for one and a half minutes It hurt really bad... I haven't been in martial arts for a while due to buzy life �� I can't wait to back for summore��
[18:55] <Moop> congrats on the official *Moop returns to joshjoshua*
[18:55] <~Nugget> wait wht... josh you're stupid
Originally Posted by joshjoshua View Post
Had I told you that I did martial arts... Yea I am an orange belt but one time I got kicked in a spar I got kicked in the ballz. I have been laying there for one and a half minutes It hurt really bad... I haven't been in martial arts for a while due to buzy life �� I can't wait to back for summore��

Yeah, I, uh, don't think you'll contribute to this discussion a whole lot. I appreciate your enthusiasm, though.