Ranking
Original Post
Which do you prefer, horror, comedy or drama?
Just ur opinion, which u like?
-----
i like horror and comedy!
Last edited by evan1998; Mar 23, 2011 at 07:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I would have to say comedy. It seems through out the years horror just turned out bad. I can't name a good horror in 2000.

Like we all Remember "It" right? That was horror, Nightmare on Elmstreet the first one not the remake was really fucking terrifying as well.
I like sci fi movies.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
I would have to say comedy. It seems through out the years horror just turned out bad. I can't name a good horror in 2000.

Like we all Remember "It" right? That was horror, Nightmare on Elmstreet the first one not the remake was really fucking terrifying as well.

I dunno, I thought Cloverfield was pretty good. Along with 30 Days of Nights and Silent Hill.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
i like horror films with a lot of comedy :P

like severance or dead snow ^^
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sci fi is the best. I also tried to see some horror movies, but I didn't really like any of them, mostly because they are pointless and not scary at all.

Would you mind PMing me your favorite horror movie?
Silent Hill was the only solid horror movie in that 3

Cloverfield is like some sorta horror thriller

30 days of night is some action horror considering the guy turns himself into a vampire and fights off the other vampires... gay.

Also I like Sci-fi movies, except those gay ass natural disaster movies that have titles such as Super Storm, Polar Storm, Darkstorm, Earthstorm. Those movies tend to have really famous people, but suck anyways. Like Stephen Baldwin or Jack Coleman
When they're good I like any of the 3 but for horror there's been few new good horror flicks. I'd say comedy.
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH