Toribash
Original Post
Daily login don't appear
It's been a few weeks since my daily login does not show up, it just does not open.

I use the steam and standalone version and both do not open the daily login

Does anyone know how to fix it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Mateo View Post
What version are you using?

last in both (not the beta)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sorry about the late response. These are two things that worked for me when I had this issue.

Try opening toribash and you will see the main menu. don't click anything, just press esc on your keyboard. Sometimes the daily rewards don't show unless you do that.

It helps to try it a few times and also sometimes it will show when you join a server. If that doesn't work reinstalling can help.

Best of luck man.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
Sorry about the late response. These are two things that worked for me when I had this issue.

Try opening toribash and you will see the main menu. don't click anything, just press esc on your keyboard. Sometimes the daily rewards don't show unless you do that.

It helps to try it a few times and also sometimes it will show when you join a server. If that doesn't work reinstalling can help.

Best of luck man.

about tightening esc, I do this every day and it never works. I tried several times to re-install the steam toribash and standalone, but the daily login never appears.

I do not know what to try
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Try Steam beta, we've updated daily logins there with some additional reward availability checks (will need to use new ui).
try dis in steam version, go to library, then right click the Toribash icon then properties, > local files > and
choose verify integrity of game files/cache , then the toribash will repair itself
i hope i help

EDIT:
i do this steps when my daily login won't appear
Last edited by Zach; May 11, 2018 at 11:23 AM.
dead.
Originally Posted by Zach View Post
try dis in steam version, go to library, then right click the Toribash icon then properties, > local files > and
choose verify integrity of game files/cache , then the toribash will repair itself
i hope i help

EDIT:
i do this steps when my daily login won't appear

That won't have any effect because the issue he's getting isn't related to game files but is a result of miscommunication between game client and server.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Try Steam beta, we've updated daily logins there with some additional reward availability checks (will need to use new ui).

i will try it for two days
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]