Toribash
Original Post
+Lap Top Mac
HOW DO YOU GET COLORS AND TEXTURES TO SHOW UP DURING MATCHES I ACTIVATED MY STUFF AND IT WONT SHOWWWWWW
What version of toribash are you using?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Does it have to do with the setup options? like shaders and 30,60 or what ever... i just really wanna figure this out so i can see my guys colors and other peoples stuff too, cuz it would make game better
It will often take a while to load on your Bashian. When did you upload the textures/colors?

Also, you don't have to make a new post everytime you need to say something. There is an edit button that you can just edit your post if you have any updates.

Edit: See how it works?
Last edited by marcus; Feb 7, 2010 at 07:40 PM.
[spirit]
Thing is i dont know how to upload it? i activated them but i dont know how to make my stuff show. but why cant i see other peoples stuff either? and does the fps do anyting? or shaders? in setup option
And another thing when i start toribash and press free play it says, you dont have write permissions for toribash folder. some game features may not be avalible. how do i make it avalible then....