Ranking
update: no luck yet.

hahaha!
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
What do you think of No Man's Sky? I wasn't really following it.
I just watched the trailer videos on Steam, and I thought it is basically Spore's space stage but much grander and 2016, also multiplayer.

interesting but idk.
Last edited by J0Y; Aug 7, 2016 at 03:32 PM.
Step out of your skin, put it in a jar. I thought they were my friends, but they were cannonballs.
idk man

it seems like the same as starbound and spore

you know how were promised all this endless amazing shit? then everybody realized it got boring within the first day, because, simply put, the concept of "infinity" in a videogame is not just possible to work out IMO

yeah I dont think it'll explode

this game is cool

I still have no idea how to play it though
Last edited by J0Y; Sep 20, 2016 at 08:30 AM.
This game is also good, holy shit.

I really like life-simulation game like the sims series. And for a long while I wanted a simulation game like the sims, but survival-oriented.
Then I found This War of Mine, and boy that game was GOOD. I really liked it, it raised my interest in that genre even more.
I searched for similar games and was delighted when I (recently) found this game. It offers things that I wanted like outside threats, inside threats (like diseases, personal psychological and physical problem, interpersonal problems), managing resources, etc. etc.
When I first played the game, it offered lots of details that made me think it would be hard for me to get into (i hev tyni breyn), but nope I was wrong. I smoothly learned bit by bit what the details do in the game as I played it, and succesfully got addicted to the game.

there are also hilarious unexpected things that you can do xD
5/7 would harvest kidneys from passersby again.