ES Recruitment Drive
so I've been working in this replay but I feel like I could do something to improve so I'm up for suggestions

Also, Karbn I'm impressed with how fast you move and still did it pretty fluid and fancy. I can't complain about anything you did but when you completely extended your leg I got a bit bothered but anyways you was flawless IMO
Attached Files
4 (edited).rpl (132.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 13, 2017 at 06:41 PM.
there are a couple things you could do to improve. for one, you do three foot placements in the beginning. (464,444,430). try to limit that to at most two. if you're going to do three foot placements, try to pair them together so it's less noticeable. you switch direction at (450) at the same momentum, which isn't bad, it just looks off to me. if you're going to start like that, try going slow in the beginning, then switching direction and speeding up. like winding up for your attack. lastly, when you pose, make sure you stay up for a decent amount of time.

now for some good things!
i loved your feel of realism in your replay, it's something i aspire to do one day. everything flowed into each other, even the switches. your kick through uke looked effortless, and the old style movement always makes me drool. good job on this, just fix up those points and you'll be set.

a mas i did as kurro, with blowflow.
hey meija, when you gunna post a new tricking replay i can gasp over?
Attached Files
[mas] karbn and blowflow 1.rpl (665.8 KB, 5 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
not sure if you meant to but in that mas you seemed drunken style what was really fun to watch but looks for me that you twitched a lot like your body was lagging for a few frames, however mas always seems this way to me for some reason. Really liked it tho, great job.

Also there are the replay I need help with because of my speed and another replay I've been working in
Attached Files
1 (edited).rpl (81.7 KB, 5 views)
7.53.rpl (379.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 15, 2017 at 05:38 PM.
honestly man, i can't say i can help you. your speed and intensity in 1(edited) is wonderful. i can try to add something to it, but i like your signature style and flow. i feel like touching your replay would ruin the particular feeling you've given it.

7.53 is great man! your dms are sweet as candy. good job on that.

also, you might not have the mod downloaded, there's no glitchy parts on my end :P

a wip i'm working on, on obazu's raid the tomb parkour. wonderfully hard, i'm struggling to get the movement i'm wanting to achieve. eventually i'll get it, but for now this is what i have
Attached Files
[event] raid parkour v5.5.rpl (641.7 KB, 5 views)
I had the mod, but mas always looks this way to me for some reason, I rewatched in SloMo and figured out nothing was wrong but when I watch the whole thing normally it seems weird, maybe I'm not used to mas movements.

raid parkour replay I cant say much because I suck at parkour but your movement seems pretty clean and what I liked the most was that you climbed making it looks easy which is not for me although. As it isn't finished yet I don't have much to say.

So I decided tryna make a selfspar (not short this time) playing in a new style. It's not done tho but I'd like to know if this is going fine
Attached Files
selfspar #1 (v0.3).rpl (695.3 KB, 4 views)
yooooo, i really like that! your punches are a little weird at times, but the raw intensity behind each movement really drives up the excitement. your kick at 1255 was a little weird, but nothing bad. everything else is really nice. you're definitely headed in the right direction!

also, here's the finished version of the raid replay. thoughts?
Attached Files
dude I still dont have much to say, you are simply too freaking good, only part that looked like you had troubles to complete was the first blade obstacle. Besides that, everything was sweet, even more the way you ended it, great job.

---------

I think I finished my selfspar

also a not that good replay I've working on for a while
Attached Files
selfspar #1 .rpl (977.8 KB, 4 views)
6.40.rpl (392.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Nov 18, 2017 at 04:44 PM.
That's what you call pro stuff.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I guess i finally finished this replay lmfao.

Sorry if it's a bit glitchy towards the end idk why or how to fix it :/
Attached Files
KingPin.rpl (236.5 KB, 6 views)