Ranking
Original Post
Windows 2.1 download missing??
Hi sorry if this message has been posted already but i am having a problem downloading the latest toribash setup (2.1) i've downloaded it 3 times and each time i run the installer it sows version2.0 is being installed (and i cant connect to the demo servers anymore with the old version) could someone please tell me where they are downloading theirs from?
thanks

Re: Windows 2.1 download missing??
Try deleting all the old toribash installers first, and then download it again.

This happened to me while using firefox, and i already had an old 2.0 toribash installer in the downloads folder, as well as a much older version of toribash.

Try it!
Hi there, ive just tried deleting all the old download files before reinstalling and it still installs v2. i did a search for all things toribash and deleted all of those too (including all the prefetch files in windows dir, there was 1 for each install) and i re downloaded it and it still installs version 2, even though i've downloaded "2.1" from the downloads page at least 5 times now. does anyone know wat the hell is going on? is there a way for me to update my existing installation to 2.1? any input would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Im using IE latest ver 6 (sp2) but what im doing at the moment is downloading from a different pc, hopefully it'll install. thanks

Its still version 2, on a different pc thats never had toribash installed on before so i dunno. is there a mirror i can download from.
thanks
Hi, what link are you downloading from? The direct link.
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I have been downloading it from the toribash.com/downloads section of the site, are there any other sites its being hosted on or anything? is anyone else having this problem?
Any ideas?
thanks
Try this, I uploaded the 'toribash setup.exe' with the name of TB.exe - your ISP may be doing some weird caching or something.

http://www.toribash.com/TB.exe
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.