Toribash
Original Post
+When are toripacks comin back?
Does anyone know i would love to hear admins thoughts and answers but other people answers are welcome too
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Yeah, Steve that's right.

When Gman left, he took the promo packs and insta boost with him.

If they will be implemented again, in future, I don't know.
True, the buying of the packs were removed.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

i dont think instaboost is gone, i see some people using it, and im pretty sure that gman still posts and stuff
[Colon 3]
Originally Posted by pooman123 View Post
i dont think instaboost is gone, i see some people using it, and im pretty sure that gman still posts and stuff

No. The instaboosters are gone too. If you see someone you use it, it is very old and probably does not even work.
o woops, then that must be a 200 toribooster then, sorry for being stupid
[Colon 3]
Originally Posted by pooman123 View Post
o woops, then that must be a 200 toribooster then, sorry for being stupid

Some toriboosters, even if they are expired still stay in your inventory. A minor bug.
o, thanks for telling me, cuz i was looking at somebody's inventory and i saw like 5 Instabooster things in there
[Colon 3]
damn so fee should i wait to spend my 20$ until packs comeback or should i just not spend it because 20bucks isnt worth 28k. now nobody is going to buy packs were the only reason everyone bought back then, so you guys should modify that and do something like the packs cause i remember i spent 5bucks and got a shitload of tc so now i wanna do it again with 20$ but im not unless they come back :3 i miss Gman80 he was my idol
Last edited by cocacobra; Feb 6, 2010 at 07:10 PM. Reason: grammar
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit