ES Recruitment Drive
nah man, it's just an alt :P i use it a good amount, i was hoping it could be added to the clan, but no ones replyed to me yet so i'll suppose not. how've you been victor??
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
oh yeah, i really wish i could get my alt Tonaru on the clan, would be fun.
I have been pretty good i guess, just too much home caring stuff, but i'm excited because day 12 i'll be going to spent the whole weekend(including friday) in my father's home, and when i get back i'll have money to put RGH on my XBox(THIS IS DAMN SICK), so i gotta say i'm to get better.
How about you?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
nice man

my days been going alright, i lost my ipad at school, but i just got it returned today, so i'm feelign really good actually. you think you'll be good to play a couple games of tb with me in 20?
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Good that you got it back. but how you lost it? someone stole it or you just forgot it somewhere?
If i get online right at that hour(my gmt is -03) and i get free time, then sure.
uhh anyone here uses duolingo too?
-----
Do we have discord or something?
Last edited by victortb; Oct 8, 2017 at 07:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm waiting for them to add Japanese, then I'll start using it Also holy shit you guys It's been a while since I saw so many new posts here, feelsgood
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I don't remember going a few pages since my last post ever since I joined the clan, lovely to see Vector back on its feet!

@Victortb: I will not make a Discord channel for a few reasons I'm not going to list, my decision is not fixed though.
I wouldn't use duolingo since I speak 4 languages fluently and am not willing to learn something else.

@Revx: lovely to see hyped members again in this clan, but just don't get too hyped to get ranked up quickly, have a deep breath, count to 10 then hope for the best.
I'd allow you to make a thread for wars in the forum if you wish to and whomever is willing to join on the wars will post there and you guys can figure it out depending on your time zones.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Aadame View Post
I'm waiting for them to add Japanese, then I'll start using it

Actually they already have some japanese

yee

not full thought.

I'm learning french right now, but i plan in learning the most languages i can(of course, not just using duolingo).
languages are fun.

RN i only speak BR-Portuguese(mother language) and english.
VictorTB you doofus, when are you getting a new pc? I've started editing again and I need someone to collab with.
I actually made this shitty pc run shaders somehow, but recording it is LAGGY AF(1fps when recording).
I wanted to get vegas 15, however this pc is x32, vegas 15 is only for x64, so i downloaded AfterEffects, i'll see if i can make something with it, because it is ALSO LAGGY. I just wish vegas worked :/
comming soon

maybe not so soon

Vic, I think vegas 12/11 works with x32 system.
Also you can try that to get better fps:
-Lock framerate in your recording software
-/opt fixedframerate 0
-record
-/opt fixedframerate 1
Last edited by Aadame; Oct 9, 2017 at 03:21 AM.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos