Ranking
Yes, everyone welcome Zetoxiik, I think we all know he will provide us with fun and good skill.
Welcome to Quest bud <3
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

J there's nothing wrong with the replay but all you have to do is make your run a little longer.
Yea, I guess, but usually a step or two is good.
It's all in opinion.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Thanks for the games and Skype today guys, really needed that after the conflict with mylittle.
Had a great time. <:
Off to bed now, nanight!
'u'
Night night! Sleep tight lol
Ok guys, serious conflicts, I believe we are ready for a clan video, but I know some people might join, and I want your opinion on when we should book the video.
Calle is working on a video atm so if you have any good tricking replays send them his way.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Woah, don't you think it's kinda early for a vid, I mean.. This clans only been here for about 5 weeks ._.
That is why I was asking what you thought.
You are right in my opinion though.
We could accquire someone like NearlyDead and that would be really cool.
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot

Originally Posted by jmoze View Post
We could accquire someone like NearlyDead

I feel so loved.
Still sitting on the decision, dunno.
Off to tf2 anyway.
wow that
sucked
Ze did a good job with you avatar nearly.
Totally understandle by the way. I hate to be rushed.
-----
I feel mean, but it had to be done.

Originally Posted by TheLunatic
I'm not bad tempered! I'm freaking chemically imbalanced, very sensitive, and very emotional. These people just won't stop hurting me...I can't deal with it...where is Pie? Her and me can relate about this
-----
They won't stop....it's not going away!!! They won't stop...I can't stop crying...I...I...I can't breathe...shes dead..i...i...omg...they wont stop...idk what to believe...im going insane for real. i cant tell if this is some troll or if its real. are they toying with my feelings. why wont they stop. no more p[lease im begging. please no more! this isnt right. no more please..they did it again and now shes dead i cant...omg...wtf why wont they stop ita seriously why is noone helping me shes gone i want to die this hurts so much they wont quit bulllying me and now its too far, make it stop please i dont want to go through this anymore make it stop pelase no god no i cant breath im hyperventilating i cant calm down i cant i cant she died im alone lonly worst bday ever why wont the mods do anything make it stop make it stop please i dont wan to be bullied anymore, no more! i cant do this i cant i fucking ahhg!!!!!!! wy do they all hate me i want to die this hurts my heart hurts im choking up my chest hurts my head my eyes, i cant thinkg striaght or sa type right hlp.

If it is this bad, you would have been smart enough to take care of your own problems and leave the game. Nobody undergoing this pain types it out in a giant grammatically horrific "paragraph"
If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen, and please just go if it's this bad.
You are worrying these people about nothing. Your getting attention, which seems to be your goal. Good job.
Last edited by Jmoze; Oct 15, 2012 at 03:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]

Woooot