Toribash
Some wars are done over prizes yeah, but if you lose, you give the opponent that prize.

It's almost like dueling, but with clans.

We should try a friendly war today, any one know a clan who'd want to do a friendly war?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
We should try a friendly war today, any one know a clan who'd want to do a friendly war?

Hey ConCon, I checked the OP and didn't see anything about invades, so I thought I'd let you know that Horde is always up for a friendly war, so if you see us in game feel free to ask :-)
Originally Posted by Eatoon View Post
Hey ConCon, I checked the OP and didn't see anything about invades, so I thought I'd let you know that Horde is always up for a friendly war, so if you see us in game feel free to ask :-)

We're friendly with everyone, feel free to drop by and chat when ever! And sure thing about the clan wars, I'll remember that.
i wanna be the clan pet cuz im sweet like a guinea pig xDD (no concon, not gay!)
Pidda's spirit animal
Im swifter51 Daniel irl, im 15 years old, and i would like to join Sinion, Im a HUGE anime fan of clannad sword art and attack on titian, im on almost everyday and im a great fighter on toribash im green belt (23 games to blue) and im very competitive on the game, i would like to join becuase i would love to have anime buddies while beating kids on toribash with them, and i just dont want to be a lone gun, i like to be with a team/clan so i dont get called out by another, but i dont wanna join to talk shit.
Originally Posted by Theee View Post
i wanna be the clan pet cuz im sweet like a guinea pig xDD (no concon, not gay!)

Lol no, go away, we need no pets here. xD only slaves!
-----

IMPORTANT:

A lot of people are already looking inactive, so to start sorting it out who will be "safe" members you will see in the tori clan ranking order, all members will start out as Recruits, and after posting and communicating with the clan they will be upgraded to Member.

If inactive for 5 days or more as a Recruit then I will make a decision on whether to kick you from the clan or not. Since we are coming up on the member cap limit for Sinon this task will be in charge of ensuring that each member is one of us.

As a topic to talk about for now, how many of you watch anime by season or do you just watch any anime at any point of time? xD
Last edited by ConCon; Oct 22, 2014 at 08:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Thats awesome, clannad is depressing and Elfen Lied was the first anime I watched when I really got into anime.