Toribash
This is pretty sweet, the opener looks so cool, especially how you bounced onto Uke after the opener. The hook kick and decap at the end are great too, the crotch hit is the only part I thought wasn't as great, just because it's a bit of a trite move.
oh yeah
First 2 dms are gud. The leg dms would be better if you got the glutes plus
you turn around quite slowly. The skeets nice but I guess you weren't paying enough attention to your tori at that point. You look a bit weird to me, you do a scoot thing but your lumbar is bent the wrong way and your chest is fully turned before you even start the "trick".
I liek the way you stand up but that last kick was meaningless.

6/10
holy shit i forgot this existed

i probably posted these somewhere already but i cant be bothered checking so OUIGHUGREHUEGHROUER
Attached Files
my fucking thread died lol.rpl (335.2 KB, 36 views)
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.rpl (175.1 KB, 20 views)
god damn both those replays are sick as fuck. i really like the replay my fucking thread died lol specifically. i think maybe you changed rotations too much near the end? but its mostly a knitpick specially because you had a nice skeet at the end
my fucking thread died:

sick stuff, my opener is my favorite part of the replay, very fast and fluid
the dms were pretty good, the 2nd kick was a bit stiff considering it was a bit extended before the kick itself

i do agree with internet that the counterspins were a bit wonky
nice skeet
whoawow thank u very much guys

yea id agree the counterspins do kinda suck but i didnt rlly want to spend like an hour on perfecting that little movement because i was only going to skeet afterwards anyway :shrug:

anyways heres a wip i just made, it has very weird movement but i kinda liked how it looked so i decided to go with it. i'll finish it tomorrow mayb