people playing: 50, servers online: 15, games played: 139,696,422 Top Player: deoxer

Toribash Community » General » Discussion
Register FAQ General Rules Community

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #81
Oriq

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Vengeance

Most people that actually smoke on a regular won't drive high, usually, they'll smoke and go do shit for a few hours or just sit around at their house, but hiking or some shit is way better.
300!
Oriq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #82
THIGGIST

THIGGIST

5th Dan Black Belt

smoking and driving isn't an issue for someone who smokes regularly unless they just suck. I smoke and drive pretty much every day and have never had it affect my control or comfort, even smoking while driving. If you're inexperienced or have a low tolerance you should just acknowledge you're a dweeb and stop yourself before u crash

also weed grows your brain cells
THIGGIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4 Days Ago   #83
Master
ub3r

10th Dan Black Belt
Clan: Midnight

Originally Posted by THIGGIST View Post
smoking and driving isn't an issue for someone who smokes regularly unless they just suck. I smoke and drive pretty much every day and have never had it affect my control or comfort, even smoking while driving. If you're inexperienced or have a low tolerance you should just acknowledge you're a dweeb and stop yourself before u crash

also weed grows your brain cells

The thing about smoking and driving is that it gives you tunnel vision, and it reduces your peripheral vision. I personally smoke and drive all the time, and again, as he said, it comes down to if you're comfortable doing it or not. If you have a low tolerance, you probably shouldn't. But if you've been smoking for a while, its not really that bad of a thing. Personally, it helps me focus while i drive. It just depends on who you are.
"I do not think, therefore, i am not."
Master is offline   Reply With Quote