Toribash
Can I love with homo?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Hello there. How is everyone?
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Hey guys, long time no see. I'm still overseeing this place. Been super busy. Just been working, training, spending time with gf and friends. I'll post some vids once I learn something cool. I have hit a wall in my progress so I dont have much to show now. Havent broken any bones aswell.

How about you guys? How do you spend your time?
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
HAPPY B-DAY PERICA!

<3

Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Hey guys, long time no see. I'm still overseeing this place. Been super busy. Just been working, training, spending time with gf and friends. I'll post some vids once I learn something cool. I have hit a wall in my progress so I dont have much to show now. Havent broken any bones aswell.

Been training with some breaks.
Prolly the toughest time of my life.
I'm this close to losing my shit completely over uni - and it's not even that hard for me - just some asshole assistants making it hard.

also, not even joking, I think I'm going bonkers...
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post

I'm stuck in a boorish company, it's depressing to work here. No wonder my country is such a shithole when almost every single place I work at is slave-driving their employees. I planned to stick with it for at least a year though, I don't want a bad record on my resume.

Other than that I think I'm good, usual routine of games on my weekend, I get to hang with some of the old friends too.
And yeah, this is also probably the toughest time of my life.