Ranking
Original Post
Translations for Toribash
Hi, we're looking for help with Toribash 5.4 translations.

Similar procedure as with initial localization, approved translations' authors will be rewarded with 1k per line. If you're planning to work on a translation, please make a post to let us know.

English localization spreadsheet - includes both main menu and tutorials' localization strings on separate lists.

Please don't re-translate strings that were already translated (see data/script/system/language/ files to know if your language was translated earlier), all main menu strings that were added after 5.23 are marked with green.

If you want to translate Toribash to a language that wasn't included before, please make sure you also translate all strings "Old UI Localization" List in spreadsheet.

More info:

If there are any strings that look confusing (e.g. you can't understand when they're used / context is unclear), please ask here. It would be simpler for me to write additional explanations than having multiple users to fix their translations because they got the meaning wrong. Make sure you check the game client first though, chances are you'll understand the meaning better when you see a working example.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
So you're not looking for languages besides the listed ones or any language is welcome?

Any language is welcome, but we'll need to find trusted users to confirm other translations before we can make sure they're ok to be used.
Quick note: the linked translation from OP is only to be used as a template, please don't request editing perms.

Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
I can do Lithuanian but I suppose there wouldn't be many users to confirm it. However if you could find any use of it let me know and I'll get working on it.

Feel free to do a translation and then we'll look for other players to double-check after it's ready. This applies to everyone who can translate to an unlisted language.

Originally Posted by GrillePain View Post
for the spreadsheet, i do the translation on C board or i replace the B ?

C board is used for string descriptions when context is unclear. Use B board (though it doesn't really matter if you're using a table, I can always hide the unnecessary columns).
Last edited by sir; Jan 10, 2019 at 06:20 PM. Reason: 2019 update, 5.4 translations
I want help tu translate yo spanish but idk what i hace todo do

OPEN

Join me

PORTUGUESE
Bhjwkckcejcwjcwjcwiviviwciwvjwvjwvivkwvjwcjwcuqfis urigpyfodirjxngkrofifkskejxifksjgirir
Translate to Spanish
Here is it dude, i didn´t changed the joint names because will be SOO confusing
PD: Is the most Correct traduction to spanish
Attached Files
spanish.txt (5.9 KB, 10 views)
i can translate in arabic
انا قادر على الترجمة بالغة العربية
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
Here.portuguese translation
Attached Files
Bhjwkckcejcwjcwjcwiviviwciwvjwvjwvivkwvjwcjwcuqfis urigpyfodirjxngkrofifkskejxifksjgirir
Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
Do we have to translate «*you*» in the polite form ? Because in French, we have the polite form for «*you*» (vous) and another form called «*tutoyement*» (tu)
---------------
Haven't finished the translation in French yet, will continue later in the day

Originally Posted by Mercurit View Post
Here you go for the fully translated UI in French, approved by OFRO community.
I kept a few words untranslated such as “replays”, since it’s untranslatable.

https://www.dropbox.com/l/scl/AADdco...BgqM2BGjwCI5Jo

Requested access.

German, Spanish and Portuguese translations have been verified, will be sending TC to translators as soon as we verify French.
Translate to Filipino?
Theres a bit filipino players
Sign me up if Possible
-----
Cancel
Last edited by GreedyPvp; May 22, 2018 at 02:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
yo.

RUSSIAN

В некоторых моментах не уверен по контексту, прочекай на всякий.

For MARVEL fans
For Game of Thrones fans

Since every language is welcome..
Last edited by Tarlan; May 23, 2018 at 07:18 AM.
Hosted >3000 events b4 you even was born.
MY SUPER ART SHOP IS OPEN AGAIN