Toribash
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
Nothing I can do, I tried, but it was my fault, and steams tos say all trades are final, due to duplicating items in the past. I reported the guy on both accounts, so hopefully he gets banned and can't use the items or sell them. You live and you learn, but mine was an expensive lesson

The same happened to me months ago, I'm sad to say this but there's nothing you can do about it. Valve support is really trash and I doubt they will deal with it, the max you can get is a ban on the guy account, that's all.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
The same happened to me months ago, I'm sad to say this but there's nothing you can do about it. Valve support is really trash and I doubt they will deal with it, the max you can get is a ban on the guy account, that's all.

What did you lose?
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
I lost 6 CSGO skins worth around 500 usd. I basically got scammed on a fake gambling site, lost the skins, reported and didn't get anything in exchange, not even a ban on the guy.

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Originally Posted by Theory View Post
I lost 6 CSGO skins worth around 500 usd. I basically got scammed on a fake gambling site, lost the skins, reported and didn't get anything in exchange, not even a ban on the guy.

Big oof. That sucks ass.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Not too upset rn, the guys second account got banned, so the items are frozen there! At least that fucker won't get any use
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
good ol fashion karma right there
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
heyyy, I've been super busy recently. Trying to figure out if I can get my gpa up for this college I want into and my grades are kinda blowing right now and blehh lots of stress. Anyways how're you guys?
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]
GPA is always a main concern no matter where you at huh... sometimes i just wish that i can just learn stuff without worrying my GPA.
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I kinda screwed up my first two years of highschool because of life issues and I'm not sure if I can bring my gpa up and I'm kinda freaking out lmao.
Plottin' on me! They're plottin' on me!
DropKick | R.I.P. [JollyR] | [RelaxAll]