Toribash
Glass can be half empty or half full, depends how thirsty you are.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Glass can be half empty or half full, depends how thirsty you are.

No, the glass is just too big.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post

Boethiah's Calling

penis

<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Thanks for the help with the dragon issue, guys. I'll try to figure something out to kill them. I killed my first ancient and elder dragon yesterday. They weren't too bad, actually.

Originally Posted by sid View Post

penis

wut

Or you can plow through them with superheavy armor and super loud and strong sword and still get the reward.

I was not sneaking for one second.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
but then it goes from strategy to button-mashing gank, not sure that's all that fun
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Anyone else having a major problem with glitching dragons on the Xbox 360 version of this, or even any version?

> wtf is this shit
> 3 dragons glitching all over the place
> randomly shoot arrows at the hoping to fix them
> they turn around @_@ and fly off
oh well. Silly dragons.
Originally Posted by Faint View Post

wut

Heavy armour has a better stat line, light armour may look cool but I would never put points in to it.

Originally Posted by 4zb41 View Post

Boethiah's Calling

The quest reward reflects the quest, not what had to be done. For example the reward given to you by Hermaeus Mora is not a pile of blood and dwemer stuff...

That armour has the coolest looking enchantment in the game, I actually did it just to get the armour.
Right now I'm focusing on making a lot of money.
I currently am doing that stupid book glitch, but what's the best way to make money off smithing. Also what's the best way to go about getting soul gems.
Originally Posted by Ponzo View Post
Right now I'm focusing on making a lot of money.
I currently am doing that stupid book glitch, but what's the best way to make money off smithing. Also what's the best way to go about getting soul gems.

To get soul gems mine geode veins in blackreach

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
Originally Posted by Gormun View Post
Heavy armour has a better stat line, light armour may look cool but I would never put points in to it.

I also use it due to how light it is. Right now I am using Dragonscale, and it's extremely light. It's also easy to enchant with good stuff and upgrade to legendary. In all honesty, the armor rating isn't going to be affecting my gameplay, especially since I put sneak enchantments on my boots and gloves, therefore I'm basically impossible to see. Also with the 15x damage enchantment, there is no need for heavy armor anymore.

But yes, heavy armor is also really nice, I just prefer light armor, and always have.