Toribash
is there a way to make a katana type sword? like use the sword mod and perhaps attach a little triangle to the sword limb?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
@ scorpio - no

@ jmoran98 - uhh what?

@odlov - yes, very complicated though. It all stems from the way the joint ranges are set up. The "hold" position is half way between the upper and lower range of a joint, so you need to set the ranges accordingly to get the hold position in this location.
You can probably also just move body parts around to get the same effect.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Aug 30, 2014 at 04:35 PM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Most katana mods are blunt on the tip where as a real katana goes to a point and was wondering is it possible to make atleast a realistic-type shaped katana?
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
is it possible to change the position of uke or tori as in put tori in the air and leave uke on the ground or do we have to edit every single joint to put it to the right height?
hi
You can use engageplayerpos in the gamerules to achieve what you want. the format is x,y,z,x,y,z where the first group is for tori and the second group is for uke.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

If you go to the ADV page on the mod maker, there's settings for individual player positions. But be aware that there's a bug at the moment that will wipe your mod if you enter values in here (usually). You can get around this by opening modmaker.tbm in notepad and manually setting it.

engageplayerpos 0,0,0,0,0,0 first three numbers are Tori's X/Y/Z second 3 numbers are Uke's. The rotation only works completely if the players haven't been modded.
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Sep 2, 2014 at 12:54 AM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Thanks for the answer smilies2 and clockworkmonkey and thanks for the warning
Also one last question: if I want to make uke sitting down, I have to basically make his thighs vertical aligning them with the hip and then put the knee joint at the end of the thigh and so on so on correct?
If you don't understand what I'm trying to get through I'll try to reformulate the question.
Thanks in advance
I'm New at mod making
Last edited by LeB3ast; Sep 2, 2014 at 01:36 AM.
hi
I dont remember that mod...

That mod is similar to rk-mma Its not lenshu variant or something

The mod name is notrk-mma or something... help?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Probably a noob question, I'm making a sword mod and whenever my tori grabs it, he falls over like its 300 pounds. Any help?
@karstnator - the mod name field works as a search as well, just put mma or something in it.

@billyllama - Find the option to change the mass of the objects used in the sword, set them very low (0.0001)
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem