*Previous clans : any
*Why you left those previous clans : any
*Why WE need you!

Optionals:
*real life name : Nathan
*real life age : 15 old boy
*Something cool about you! : im verry funney
*player card : http://www.toribash.com/usercard/newLigue.png
Hi there, my in-game name is SrCheetah, you can call me Jonathan, I'm a 17 year old boy that loves toribash, and people says I'm a funny guy, I'm a skilled player in mushu, judo, aikido, and it's variations, I'm also a good sparrer and I'm starting to parkour. In my free time I like to swim and go walking with my friends. I have a lot of free time, so I'm able to play almost all day. I know Sparky and Nova from the clan (Idk, it could be interesting info.) Before I was on (Crucify) I left because it was becoming inactive, and (Asu) It died. I'm also becoming an active forum member. I'm a very social player who likes winning ( like everybody) but my objective is to have fun. Oh, almost forgot, I'm a second Dan black belt, almost third (200 games ) and now, the last part:
Why Vibe ?
Well, my clan died, so I started thinking which clan I could fit, and I think I could do great here, It has some great members, I can apport replays, or whatever I'm asked too, I never surrender and I think you could appreciate me. In case someone reads this now, I'll add some replays and my player card tomorrow, I'm with my phone, If I missed something (I think I didn't) just tell me ^^

Attached Files
Sweet fantasy.rpl (136.8 KB, 4 views)
Punch boom v5.rpl (176.6 KB, 6 views)
Uke in a half v5.rpl (92.4 KB, 4 views)
Parkour with Sirun 1.2.rpl (592.8 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by SrCheetah; Aug 8, 2015 at 11:31 AM. Reason: I felt like it
Wolololololo
newLingue: I'd like to possibly meet you in-game and test you out a bit. That's the only way i'll be letting you in, because your application was absolutely
awful.

As for SrCheetah, nice app! i'm sure that you can fit in just fine within the Vibe community.

For the both of you, i'll put you in as trials, if things work, you'll stay c:
Last edited by Sparky; Jan 27, 2015 at 09:42 AM.
Such Agrees !
Sorry This Signature Was Removed And Why In Hell Would You Read It
Hey guys.

Since (its) isn't what it was when I joined it and I know no-one there, nor do I have interest in getting to know these people, I'd like to join this clan instead. I've chatted around with Holo a lot before and the other members I spoke to today seemed really friendly and pretty skilled as well. I mainly play ABD, but I've played some Wushu in the past and should probably get into rk-mma while I'm at it. I can be pretty busy with art school shenanigans so at times I might have days where I'm less active. I'm not that forum active but I check up on clan threads a lot and try to have some fun where I can. I hope I'll be considered for this clan!

O right, here have my user tag thing
Hi,i'm currently on gren belt(yes i'm a noob)started yesterday and i'm looking for a clan that can teach me how to fight i'm good at aikido/judo but i really hate jousting or something in long range just cause i can't engage properly,if u accept me u will get an active player that will try to do her best for the clan.
ulroker:
Seeing as I am unaware of your in-game skill, I cannot accept you. If we arranged a time to meet in-game so i could try you out, i'd see if you could join.