Toribash
Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
very nice, I like this head, just maybe the blue parts of the hair should be more transparent/less bright?

thanks diamond, i'll try that :-)
"l666li"

3D

watermarked

note: I noticed that when I delete wips from my account in tbtextures.com, it also disappears here so I'll have a separate account where I put all the wips and my account that i'm currently using is where I put all the completed heads.
That's looking neat.
I never play LoL and from a quick search on google, something bothers me. Shouldn't the red streaks are on left and right?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by Nike View Post
That's looking neat.
I never play LoL and from a quick search on google, something bothers me. Shouldn't the red streaks are on left and right?

thanks. :-)
the red streak only appears on the left since its the "headmistress" skin while the classic skin has streaks on both sides.
"J2H"

3D

watermarked

tried semi-realism, CNC is very much appreciated on this.
Really good head, but you should try to work more on those two blue tubes on the both side i feel like you did them quickly and didin't rly added détails on it. And also the hair i feel like they are a part for the helmet and not under it or maybe it's just me idk :/.
But still really good job looks really cool, it's m'y favorite one atm.
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
Really good head, but you should try to work more on those two blue tubes on the both side i feel like you did them quickly and didin't rly added détails on it. And also the hair i feel like they are a part for the helmet and not under it or maybe it's just me idk :/.
But still really good job looks really cool, it's m'y favorite one atm.

thank you very much on the criticism!!!

I actually worked like 10 mins on each tube and I also feel that I rushed it. I was planning to add micro bubbles inside but never did.

Also now that you mentioned it, it kinda looks like its pressed onto the glass pane and maybe I should play with the shadings a bit more.

thank you very much and glad you like it :-)
Also i think you should add more stuff or change the white parts. When i saw the flat i though that we won't see it but i just checked the 3D preview and i realized than we see it on the back, i feel like it's still a wip there, so you can maybe add some stuff there or change it, like we will be able to see the hair there, it's up to you ^^

White Parts Am Talking About

Originally Posted by Nope View Post
Also i think you should add more stuff or change the white parts. When i saw the flat i though that we won't see it but i just checked the 3D preview and i realized than we see it on the back, i feel like it's still a wip there, so you can maybe add some stuff there or change it, like we will be able to see the hair there, it's up to you ^^

White Parts Am Talking About

the reason I didn't add scratches or anything other than shadow is because I intend to keep that back plate clean looking. I also thought the hair could come out of there but it would look weird and it is gonna lost the purpose of the pressure-locked helmet.