Original Post
yes (dual)

Replays by :Jaker, Dezrai, Internet, Perfect01
Song : Phoenix 1901 customised by DLID
Softwares : Toribash, Fraps, Sony Vegas and After Effects
Luigizinhu edited from 0:00 to 0:19
Perfect01 edited from 0:19 to 0:46
grau°
The entire video feels really "safe," nothing really stands out besides some of the visual flaws like HORRIBLE compression+resolution. If you're going to zoom in an absolute fuck ton then at least make sure that the camera isn't insanely far or record at a higher resolution. I like to see people cutting to different angles, but here I find it really hard to follow what the fuck is going on in the replay. Really bland and boring shader choices, second part has a blackish tori on a pure black shader, I recommend NOT doing that.

It wouldn't hurt to see some new replays in videos, especially with the lack of new videos in the past few months.

If you're going to dual, I recommend trying to keep the decision of using blank toris or using customized toris consistent.

I don't really see any themes or cool new effects or anything that makes the video stand out from the others, but at least your guy's VELO isn't as bad as everyone else who makes videos out of toribash.

Also fuck off with that title and thread title, can you not decide on what to call your shit?
There are a few very noticeable flaws like the disgusting compression that cat mentioned, you weren't the last to render so it probably isn't your fault but please find out why that happened because it killed the video for me.
Another flaw is that the velo felt very inconsistent, which isn't a huge problem but at points it just didn't sync very much at all while at other sync points which were exactly the same you had a lot happen.
Also step outside your comfort zone and stuff.

Overall it's a pretty beautiful edit though, hmu if you want to collab and i could help you more, i definitely see a lot of potential in this
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by cat View Post
The entire video feels really "safe," nothing really stands out besides some of the visual flaws like HORRIBLE compression+resolution. If you're going to zoom in an absolute fuck ton then at least make sure that the camera isn't insanely far or record at a higher resolution. I like to see people cutting to different angles, but here I find it really hard to follow what the fuck is going on in the replay. Really bland and boring shader choices, second part has a blackish tori on a pure black shader, I recommend NOT doing that.

It wouldn't hurt to see some new replays in videos, especially with the lack of new videos in the past few months.

If you're going to dual, I recommend trying to keep the decision of using blank toris or using customized toris consistent.

I don't really see any themes or cool new effects or anything that makes the video stand out from the others, but at least your guy's VELO isn't as bad as everyone else who makes videos out of toribash.

Also fuck off with that title and thread title, can you not decide on what to call your shit?

i changed my mind i like the coimpression because it gave it a good LOW FI feel okay?
cat, my monitor is 1024x768, thats the reason for the shit resolution, gonna try to have someone else to record it for me next time
it was intentional to be hard to follow what is going on, i was trying that style of edit
ye, shaders could have been better, my bad
next collab i should communicate more with the other editor to make the edits match kek
didnt really worry about getting recent replays, next time gon do it
thats my biggest problem in editing, i cant be innovative, get new effects, do something that stand out, i just dont know what to do.. ehh, gon try it anyway obviously
the title doesnt really matter, after i saw perf using these shit titles i felt like they were more inspiring than "Toribash Va Va Voom"

gli, about the inconsistent sync i think you might be talking about perf's part.. right?
grau°