Toribash
Original Post
Toribash Ninja Warrior 2 : First Stage
Greeting Challengers !

/!\ Inscriptions are closed ! It is useless to send any more introduction replay !!

The Season 2 is now open and we have a lot of challengers ! Let me introduce them :

(Final presentation video tomorrow if Rossbarker find the time to make the speech)

The first stage is now ready to make everyone pain : The Runners Collapse !

Rules about the mod : Don't pass over the greys wall, you have to complete all the stage without shortcut !

How the challengers will be scored :

- Realize special bonus to get extra points. Will you chose to get every single points and lose time, or will you try to finish it the fastest you can to reach 3 bonus points ? It is up to you !

- A public poll will be open after the sending replays dead line where everyone will be able to vote for their favorite challenger. The one with the most vote on a stage will get 5 points, the second will get 4 points, etc. The public vote process will take one month more.

You have one month to submit your replay : 15/04 is the dead line.

Good luck to everyone !
Attached Files
+++NWThe_Runners_Collapse.tbm (21.1 KB, 365 views)
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 27, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

oshit, i'm so on it.
-----
Also, will you remake the beginning of the presentation, as i now got myself a namechange and my textures are wrong etc?
Last edited by Mack; Mar 15, 2015 at 06:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Also, will you remake the beginning of the presentation, as i now got myself a namechange and my textures are wrong etc?

Check the video again ;)

Hi mocucha, im wondering how the poll vote work? Can people like create new accounts and vote? Because that's not fair. I think a group of judges would be nice
Lol, in the video I forgot to take of the head texture. Its the head im making for Calamity's event lol. Would it be possible in the next wip to have my tori change? If not, its cool.
Nice job on the presentation so far! I found out that the mod name is too long. and has spaces instead of and undermark ( _ <-This )
This makes the replay unable to load the mod. You might want to fix that.
|Replays|
The public votes will be on on that site : http://strawpoll.me
Based on IP and location to avoid multiple voting from the same people.

Nate : Send me a pm when you changed your set.

Mack : Name fixed, let me know if that work now.

Works fine now, thanks.
|Replays|