Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Ninja Warrior 2 : First Stage
Greeting Challengers !

/!\ Inscriptions are closed ! It is useless to send any more introduction replay !!

The Season 2 is now open and we have a lot of challengers ! Let me introduce them :

(Final presentation video tomorrow if Rossbarker find the time to make the speech)

The first stage is now ready to make everyone pain : The Runners Collapse !

Rules about the mod : Don't pass over the greys wall, you have to complete all the stage without shortcut !

How the challengers will be scored :

- Realize special bonus to get extra points. Will you chose to get every single points and lose time, or will you try to finish it the fastest you can to reach 3 bonus points ? It is up to you !

- A public poll will be open after the sending replays dead line where everyone will be able to vote for their favorite challenger. The one with the most vote on a stage will get 5 points, the second will get 4 points, etc. The public vote process will take one month more.

You have one month to submit your replay : 15/04 is the dead line.

Good luck to everyone !
Attached Files
+++NWThe_Runners_Collapse.tbm (21.1 KB, 365 views)
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 27, 2015 at 02:20 AM.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

erll i redownloaded it and itll let me make a new replay but my awesome replays i had on the mod are now broken
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
erll i redownloaded it and itll let me make a new replay but my awesome replays i had on the mod are now broken

I had the same problem. It sucked, but if you do it once, you can do it again!
I have a problem where it wont let me change the gravity from 9-82 to -30 :o
Last edited by Bloomedia; Mar 16, 2015 at 06:20 AM.
My replays wont load after i save them on this map i made 3 different runs on this map and none load anyone know why?

Could you send a replay to let me see ?
-----
Originally Posted by Bloomedia View Post
I have a problem where it wont let me change the gravity from 9-82 to -30 :o

Isn't the gravity already to -30 ?
Last edited by Mocucha; Mar 16, 2015 at 12:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

My replays wont load after i save them on this map i made 3 different runs on this map and none load anyone know why?

Open the replay in notepad and check if the mod name is the name as the one you have in your mods files.

example

Do as Hachem says. If you have the old mod, then it won't work, It was broken because of the name.
Alrighty, Time to spend well over 50 hours on this shit then.

Good luck everyone.

P.s, Mochucha,
Will my application replay be showcased near the end since i'm not yet in the Presentation vid?
Last edited by Xioi; Mar 16, 2015 at 04:18 PM.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
P.s, Mochucha,
Will my application replay be showcased near the end since i'm not yet in the Presentation vid?

As you noticed, the presentation video isn't finished at all, stop being afraid everyone because you're not in yet, I receive a lot of pm about that x) You are in the challenger list, that want to mean you are in.

Btw have you textures ? I have nothing when I upload you.

Originally Posted by InThaFac3 View Post
is there still any space left ?

No, that part is closed now.