Ranking
Original Post
[GΜ] Combo Competition

Combo Competition

Tons of people get hooked on Toribash solely because of the blood and gore. However thanks to human's violent nature even without dismemberment and flying chunks the game can be fun. Well, fun for one side at least, whilst Uke is squirming on the ground in agony (but in one piece!).

You have to turn off dismemberment and create a replay in which you are attacking Uke. You can move with Uke for the purpose of representing his reactions to your assault. Uke is however not supposed to defend himself nor fight back.
Three example replays are attached to show you the general concept.

Dismemberment and fractures must be turned off.
You are allowed to move with Uke for extra effects such as falling down or cowering after being hit.
Your replay can't be a sparing, Uke can't block your attacks, dodge them or fight back.
Mod is classic, but you can change settings unrelated to dismemberment and fractures.
No hacking replays.
No stealing replays.
One entry per person (you can change replays before the deadline).

1st - x 4 +
2nd - x 2 +
3rd -

The GM team.

Three weeks from now! No more entries after 28th June, 23:59 GMT+2!

Attached Files
example1b.rpl (138.8 KB, 393 views)
example2.rpl (153.1 KB, 237 views)
example3.rpl (123.0 KB, 222 views)

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
The judging criteria for this are very simple - the best replays will be voted on to win.

[re] | #Polska
This is my entry. Can't look at example replays due to my computer being awful. Hope this works out!
Attached Files
Uke Destroy.rpl (286.6 KB, 82 views)

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by harith2708 View Post
How many replay can i post?

I think it is said that you can only post one,but can keep changing it until the deadline.
Oh and by the way,can I like put emotes and make it look like a play,but uke won't fight back and get hit like a coward.
Please read the first post and the rules part which contrary to it's secretive name actually contains rules of the event

You are allowed to move with Uke for extra effects such as falling down or cowering after being hit.
Your replay can't be a sparing, Uke can't block your attacks, dodge them or fight back.
Mod is classic, but you can change settings unrelated to dismemberment and fractures.
No hacking replays.
No stealing replays.

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
Please read the first post and the rules part which contrary to it's secretive name actually contains rules of the event

No hacking replays.
No stealing replays.

Thanks Jtank(I don't see 'One entry per person')
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post

My fracture was off, but half way into it, I saw dismemnerment was still on. If there wasn't a DM, does that make it okay? If no, I can try and re do it.
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Jun 8, 2015 at 06:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."