Toribash
Original Post
[Unity] Clash of Clans (With 25k Giveaway!)

Welcome to the Unity 2015 Clash of Clans event!

How will this run?
In this event, clans will be signed up to fight in a tournament styled bracket. Each match will be fought like a normal official Toriclan war against your designated opponent. The winner will be recorded and moved on in the tournament and so on and so forth until we have a winner... Hopefully. The mod will be ABD.

How long will this last?
Each phase in the bracket will last one week. That means you have one week to meet up with the other clan and start an official war against them. If you do not finish for some reason, both clans lose by default.

Price?
Completely free ;o

The bracket can be found here!
(Seeds will be randomized before we start!)

1st Place Clan: 100,000 Toricredits

2nd Place Clan: 75,000 Toricredits

3rd Place Clan: 50,000 Toricredits

If you would like to enter the free 25,000 Toricredit raffle, Please say so below!

THE RAFFLE WILL BE DRAWN WHEN WE HAVE OUR TWO FINALISTS
Last edited by Habits; Jun 28, 2015 at 05:12 AM.
GOLF WANG
Unity is recruiting! Click here to apply!
inb4 we've all wasted our time and they took off with the TC.
PM me with any and all questions
If worst comes to worst, I'll find out if Inq would be willing to take this event over. We've got a buttload of TC in our old TLDR bank.
The individual running this event has been banned until he explains what happened to all the prize money.

Sit tight.
ive just come back from personal problams and i havnt heard of Habits and he hasnt spoken to me about anything to do with this tourny. Has he taken all the 400k ?
I can tell you what he has done with it all he has, Dueled and betted all of the money away, that isnt right. sorry guys for wasting your time, but unitybank has nothing as habits took it all
Last edited by MrPredator; Jul 12, 2015 at 04:07 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I vote for giving the event to Inq. It makes the most sense, when they've got the money and are both capable and willing.
PM me with any and all questions
GMs have agreed that Inq can take over the event, but only if we get if we permission from someone in Unity. If you're reading this Habits, can you get in contact with me?