ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[VID] Impact Sparring: Solo Videos
Last edited by matarika; Jun 22, 2015 at 04:22 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
.-. Ahmet/Greed is me and I'm Ahmet/Greed in our replay... Wat
Last edited by tedster789; Jun 19, 2015 at 02:49 AM.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
Alright Victor.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
I thought it was k, and that was about 6 months ago we made that I believe.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
General Toribash

1. You go to the forum home page.http://forum.toribash.com

At the very top we have a horizontal bar of tabs...

Forum = Back to the home page

Shop= Go buy things from the game shop (can be found in game at ToriShop)

Market= Find items for cheaper being sold by game players.

Clans= are you in a clan? If so it will appear by clicking this. Or if you want to start a clan go here as well.

Mods= Look at or upload mods, for some people its hard to download form here.

Replays= Look at or upload mods.

Scripts= Look at or upload scripts.

Irc= Contact or stay in touch with people or groups of people via instant message on IRC chat.

Help= Takes you to the HELP section of the IRC where people can help you.

Blog= Takes you to the toribash blog

Wii= Take you to the wii channel for toribash

Minibash= Takes you to the page of a phone game "mini bash"

THREADS

2.Look for the category you want.

News- Look at any and all current news about the game and the forums.

Entertainment and Media- Get a look at and keep up to date with all the streamers and Vloggers on Toribash, and what ever events or videos they have planned.

Replays- Post or view replays you make in game, for criticism or to show off your "skill"
After clicking this...you can click multiplayer replays to look at replays done
with other people.

Mods- Get a look at any new Mods made for the game and grow your collection. Or get some lua scripts , which change how the game may look or function.

Events- Request replays for a future video or participate in the many events created by the community or the GM team for small or large prizes.

Art- Where you share music you make, videos you make, or sets/textures you make for the community view and comment on.

Tutorials- Where you look to find tutorials on in game things such as running or playing a certain mod. Or functioning lua scripts. Maybe you have a question about if something is possible? Then you ask here, or maybe you'd want to request a tutorial you do that here as well.

Suggestions and ideas- Have an idea on how to change the game or make the game better. Then put your idea here for the community to either rise and agree with you (which could lead to it becoming a reality) or the community totally disagreeing.

Support- for any game issues or programming issues. Or issues with the Toribash Staff, you can come here to voice your complaints and in doing so maybe get them fixed.

THE MARKET

Art/Textures- Looking to buy a texture set? to wear ingame? Come here to find people selling things they've bought or made.

Items- Looking to buy items? Like forces, relaxes, get an 3D obj to wear or some hair? Come here to find things people are looking clear their inventory of.

Market Squad- Basically The Market Police HQ, come here to rat out someone, ask about rules, or report someone for trickery. Come here to get your justice.

Scam Reports- Basically your direct outlet to reporting someone for scamming your or some one else. Make sure you have proof though!

Clans

Organizations- People who start a serious club for a serious or goofy Topic. But it has to be a specific topic. You can even get an organization made official by meeting the standards and paying the fee.

Clan Discussion- Get a look at all the clans to join. These are similar to organizations but clans don't have to have a specific topic, but a clan must be unified as friends/Family/and teammates to survive and rise to the tops of the charts by warring other clans in game. Where you can find many "official clans" who have proved they're a serious clan. But once again you must meet standards and pay a fine.

General

Discussion- Well its self explanatory, where you come to discuss serious topics like...society?

Off-topic- come here to chill and talk about less serious topics like hobbies.

Rapid Threads- you dying for some answers fast? Well come here to ensure your question gets notice and answered as fast as possible.

elerk

Tori Legends- When you gain the experience, reputation, and popularity in this game from changing it for the good. Then you get rewarded "Tori Legend." People who have made a difference and get their name in yellow or "gold"

Hall of shame- You make a goof of yourself and post some really dumb or ignorant thread, this is where your thread gets put.

Below that is like Russian it looks like. Which I am not, but if you are? This section is for you.
Last edited by matarika; Jun 21, 2015 at 11:46 PM.