ES Recruitment Drive
That is a really great Improvement although the crotch line looks
like he has a camel toe also the front arm holding the axe the arm
is a bit deformed.
A good tip for you,
Copy references until you learn most of the anatomy, study bones, muscles, facial features and poses.

Another tip,
flip the image horizontally to find any proportion mistakes you have made.
If you dont want to worry about poses, draw the spine, shoulders, hips and ribs while copying references, then you go from there.
Last edited by dengue; Oct 14, 2016 at 05:29 AM.
Originally Posted by dengue View Post
A good tip for you,
Copy references until you learn most of the anatomy, study bones, muscles, facial features and poses.

Another tip,
flip the image horizontally to find any proportion mistakes you have made.
If you dont want to worry about poses, draw the spine, shoulders, hips and ribs while copying references, then you go from there.

I know about fliping my paper, anyway, thanks for the global tips Dengue, it's really nice from you

Now back to something I just made !

""Today I'll tell you a story of a man who drowned in the cold ocean waters after losing the one he loved the most. It's a story of the man who died twice.""

Woodkid - I love you (Tribute)

I'm starting to consider the fact that i'm going to slowly make people depressive, rofl.
Last edited by HawkeyeTFA; Oct 18, 2016 at 09:55 PM.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Nothing but progress I see now. Looks fantastic. You've come a long way since just a year ago. I'm loving the one with the guy falling. It's wallpaper material. I think it'd look better with some more shine so he stands out from the background instead of almost blending in.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Nothing but progress I see now. Looks fantastic. You've come a long way since just a year ago. I'm loving the one with the guy falling. It's wallpaper material. I think it'd look better with some more shine so he stands out from the background instead of almost blending in.

Damn dude, "Wallpaper material" , thank you really much ^^

About the character , I wanted him to fade in the background, as he is sinking deeper and deeper, this one is a tribute to a really sad song by woodkid "I love you" , if you listen to it you will probably see the drawing in a different way
9Fading is one thing, but being 3D is another thing. :P Adding some shading and lighting would show him fade, but give him better value to the piece. Like, the color of his suit is too similar to the background :v

Also.

big ass image. blame my phone

Something like this would be cool. :v

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
I got busy in class, so I did some drawings.

Keep in mind thoses are sketches.

First Grill

2nd Grill (Yeah looks weird, I spotted the problem at the feet but I need to rework this one)

A big ass knight on a crusade. Deus vult.

Do I draw Hentaï sometimes ? Oh yup but I'm smart enough to not post it on the forum :v
that right foot looks fucked up on the 2nd grill

also on the knight there is a bump at the groin area

das

Last edited by Berzerk; Oct 23, 2016 at 10:49 AM.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
you should upload ALL your art on deviantart or some shit and give the link

Deviantart .. ? Honestly no, this is pure cancer no offense, If I had to upload my art, i'll use Pixiv or something else.

Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
that right foot looks fucked up on the 2nd grill

also on the knight there is a bump at the groin area

das

Thanks for noticing those, i'll rework it