ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Haunted House - DIY

Every year, staff come up with plenty of spooky events to scare your pants off, but we hardly ever have a good fright ourselves! So, this year, you'll be the ones scaring us!

You'll need to dust off the ole' modmaker (for which there are some great tutorials), because you have 3 weeks to make a mod so terrifying it could make Chuck Norris wet himself. It should be playable in some capacity (either as a spar, a parkour, or some crazy lightning wushu beg ballgore fusion), but beyond that you can let loose! Whether it's a proper haunted house, a creative modification of the toris, or some frightening halloween scene, the sky is the limit. After voting ends, the most well made, creative, fun, and appealing mod will be chosen, and the winner will receive Skull Necklace + 4 ST, with the option of having their mod put in a public room for a period.

• Plagiarism is bad. Where we catch you doing it, you'll be barred from the event AND banned. Don't try your luck.
  • Don't submit old/premade mods
  • Only one submission per person. If you've made multiple, you'll have to pick one to be your final entry.
  • Collaborations are A OK. If you decide to collaborate with another person, you'll both need to agree on how to split the prizes

1st:
+ 4 + Mod Entry will be put in its own public room*

2nd:
+ 2 + Entry will be given a spot in the pubfeatured mod rotation*

The deadline is November 13th

Submissions will be judged on creativity, playability, and aesthetic appeal. Judging will be done by the Event Squad.

* - after some time, mod lineups and rotations will resume to be dictated by community preference
Alright, this is all i can do with my current mod skills. I also ran out of shapes... woops

This is based on the flash animation Ghost Fight... but in a spoooooooky mansiooooon

This can be used both as a spar mod and a competitive mod. Ive done some testing, and it is rather easy to run with the sword, although jumping at each other is way more fun.

The swords have triggers on them that allow you to win the fight. You just have to hit hard enough.

Lawl

Attached Files
Pxl_Spooky_SoulBlade.tbm (28.3 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Pixelate; Nov 12, 2016 at 12:18 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Never fear, Gordon, she's de-beaked and completely harmless. The worst she might do is attempt to couple with your head. Fruitlessly!
You don't have very long left to get your entries in, finalize your submissions if you plan to participate!
Well as I expected I was too busy and ran out of time, but I got pretty much done, everything done is tested and should be playable.. So I guess I can enter with the WIP version of the mod (I forgot to add "wip" when uploading the mod lol)

The mod is designed to be a spar mod
Destructibles: gravestones and that zombie so far
Weapons: bone and a plank
(enviroment still needs some improvements and I'm open for ideas to replace that red blood stone thing)

but here's some screenshots and functionality tests and the mod it self ofc

Screenshots

Functionality tests

Attached Files
haunted_yard_spar.tbm (22.1 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by joope1; Nov 11, 2016 at 11:08 AM.
Joope your mod is looking good :P
Lets see what else comes up
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
aye guys, how do you add the spoilers thing for images
Ready to set the world on fire
Originally Posted by hezkezljr View Post
im sorry... the headctrab exploded

What? If you meant to attach a mod, I'm not seeing it in any of your posts my man.

Originally Posted by lolies View Post
aye guys, how do you add the spoilers thing for images

[spoiler= ][img]Image url here, i.e. i.imgur.com/1234567.png[/img][/spoiler]
Ok, here's my submission: cemetery.tbm.

pics

It's a hotseat-ey mod; skeleton has a major advantage. He's faster than uke, and one touch of his head (bite) gives him instant win. There are also spooky ghosts around the cemetery, but they don't show themselves unless bumped into. Best to avoid that, as they cause damage.
Attached Files
cemetery.tbm (33.3 KB, 6 views)