ES Recruitment Drive
this is fucking lit my dude, very nice work, saved to my favs
bone fuck my ray romano bluray
thanks my guy many more music to come earth!
sounds dope added and saved to my favs keep up the beast work rick,i love it all around makes for some chill momenst with homies.
Twin Moderated Message:
Twin?
Oi.

This sounds pretty alright. Since it's not bad i'll give it a proper review/feedback, not just half assed compliments.
This track has no real big problems but does have variety of issues making it not sound "professional".

First of all the arrangement/mix width. Everything is pretty much in the center at the moment.
When you pan things to the sides you create not only width and space for the mix but separation too, meaning you can add more elements and effects without making the track feel stuffed, thus making it more interesting.
Just by placing things like hihats and reverbs on the sides you create a more interesting and enthralling experience for the listener.
In this case you could try panning the guitar and the hihat to the sides and see what it does to the mix (99% sure it'll make it quite a bit better)
Great trick for example is putting the dry signal of an instrument hard left or right and panning the reverb on the opposite side.

The mix is also a bit lacking in the highmid end. It is nice and warm, but lacks presence making it feel a bit muffled.
The dynamics are also somewhat all over the place, learning to use a compressor properly to control dynamics is a life long process but something worth learning.
The arrangement could also use some detail. I get that you most likely wanted to keep it simple, but adding small details like individual perc hits or small synth stabs create a feeling of care to the track.

All in all this track was pretty alright. Really good milestone for imporvement judging from the earlier tracks on the soundcloud.
Last edited by cowmeat; Jun 30, 2017 at 08:07 AM.