Ranking
Original Post
What is lenshu mod about?
Okay, I've just turned to bluebelt and found myself without wushu server. I saw a lenshu official server, though, joined it and...what is it about? I can't seem to find a nicely written tutorial.
The gravity is quite high so you i would say it requires higher skill than wushu.
get good with high gravity and learn to maintain your speed and youll be fine in that mod.

also you can always see the gamerules of a mod by pressing crtl + G
evil Führer of Evil
Great answer, thanks. I'd appreciate some more, though, like what exactly you should do not to suck in this mod.
Lenshu is a striking mod just as Wushu. It has a higher grav, has a dojo (time dq inside ring and insta dq outside) The competitive objective is obviously to win. This is most commonly done by getting more points by the end of the game. It can also be done by dqing your opponent.

There isn't a set way to not suck. Just as any other mod. Most important things are
1.learn to launch quickly and effectively
2. learn how to strike your opponent without making yourself too open
3. learn the dq timeout, it is your friend. You can touch the ground for a little bit but not too long.

as any mod lenshu takes awhile to get good at. Watch how some more experienced people come back and such. I can't get on comp atm. when i do i'll post a few replays and explanations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Another great one, just what I was looking for, thanks. Anything else will come in handy too
Adding to Flames' answer:

If you're going to get 100% hit by an opponent, try to take less damage from the hit by trying to block it :^)

Do not jump too high. Jumping too high will make you vulnerable to the enemies attacks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgGzWenIdY4
Last edited by Karstnator; Jun 23, 2017 at 10:10 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Adding to karst.. elbows and knee joints don't take damage, but they give damage.

Don't block with your groin and head though.. these get a dmg multiplier above the other body parts; so aim for the head.. either one haha

Another good thing to get used to is crab stance [contracted wrists face down to the ground paired with contract one hip, extend other, contract both knees, extend both glutes] so that when you extend them you get a push. This is good for beginning players who at trying to move around. You will see duelers and players in the public lobby use this technique, if you want to get more familiar with it.

Also, this is Team Lenshu's page. You can scroll down and watch replays of members and look at posts on technique. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=570823

Best of luck
Last edited by Granby; Jun 23, 2017 at 04:56 PM.
Veni , Vidi , Vici