Art team members are as followed:

Spencer135
TSR
Sparrow_Hawk
Trevor
Rhaken
Monobi

Each member above is recommended to post here (with the exception
of Sparrow_Hawk, as he is currently absent.)

You can post what style you like, programs you use, and a favorite piece
of art. Other topics welcome.
__________________________________________________ _______________
For me:

I like abstract style, 3D modeling, and used to be a fan of grunge XD.
I use Bryce 6.0, Photoshop CS3, POV, some blender, DAZ Studios, Inkscape, and of course-paint.

My favorite piece atm is probably the toribash figure I'm currently working on (idea from sparrow). I like how it's coming along...

Last edited by Spencer135; Dec 2, 2008 at 10:08 PM.
> implying I have a signature
Why isn't Mr-Deanster on the art team?

He made my head, and a bunch of other awesome ones.

I vote Dean.
"Splint Chesthair" - Is my real name.
*tear rolls down cheek*

Dean would be a nice addition to our art team, but sadly he left spirit today.
i must say spencer that looks bloody brilliant
trevor that is very good my sugjestion practise on the circles im not perfect with it either but practise on it and keep it up
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

The most commen mistake, when ever i see a toribash figure made, is the neck and the legs... the neck joint isn't actualy attached to the chest, it floats above it and is almost half way inside the head.. which can be see seen in this pic:

also heres a good reference pic (if you want it)

also the legs are usualy ether too thin or too far apart.. proper legs can also be seen on uke in the above picture...

the joints are also a little messed up in most toribash art i see..
here is a good pic showing clear joint structure:

sorry i'm so anel about it, it just sorta annoys me when i see the toris made wrong, probably because i make mods too much >.<

here's a pic i drew a whiel back showing my crappy toribash art =D

sorry for the long post and the image spam, rofl
otherwise nice 3-d tori (i could never make one >.<) nice colored pencil tori lol
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 16, 2007 at 01:51 PM.
nice drawing Mrpoptart :O. I know the proportions are not good on my drawing. But its kind of hard... When i get my booklet back I will post more drawings.
Originally Posted by MrPoptart View Post
The most commen mistake, when ever i see a toribash figure made, is the neck and the legs... the neck joint isn't actualy attached to the chest, it floats above it and is almost half way inside the head.. which can be see seen in this pic:

also heres a good reference pic (if you want it)

also the legs are usualy ether too thin or too far apart.. proper legs can also be seen on uke in the above picture...

the joints are also a little messed up in most toribash art i see..
here is a good pic showing clear joint structure:

sorry i'm so anel about it, it just sorta annoys me when i see the toris made wrong, probably because i make mods too much >.<

here's a pic i drew a whiel back showing my crappy toribash art =D

sorry for the long post and the image spam, rofl
otherwise nice 3-d tori (i could never make one >.<) nice colored pencil tori lol

Wow, you don't know how helpful those pics are, thanks a lot !