Toribash
Original Post
Personality..
What kind of person are you?

Im kinda bored so I decided to do this..

Ex,

Sporty, nerdy, popular, not popular att all, freaky, funny, hated, quiet, calm, loved, outgoing, wild, adrenaline junkey, etc.

When hangin with friends im outgoin and wild. But with ppl i dont know i prefer to stay back and kinda shy.

How about you?
Last edited by elow; Jan 4, 2010 at 09:32 PM.
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
irl I am mostly quiet, calm, slightly detached, and introspective. (Read as aspergers syndrome)
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Random, Adrenaline junkie, wild, and the such ^_^
Its easy to guess where this is going.
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Popularity and likeability and directly effected by your personality or in some cases penis size.
I'm usually really caught up on being an individual. I'm always observing hiveminded behavior and styles and questioning/challenging it.

I'm usually not serious at all. I fuck around a lot, but when I actually am being serious, I put all bullshit aside.
Last edited by Guv_na; Jan 4, 2010 at 09:19 PM.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Popularity and likeability and directly effected by your personality or in some cases penis size.

lolz dude xd i guess its true
I can ride my bike with no handlebars.
There's too many quirks in my personality to describe in a few words, so i'll just give you the rough edition. =P
I'm generally quiet, shy and introverted, while still enjoying company with friends and such. My mouth also loosens up when i'm with said friends, and even more so at home. I'm also somewhat paranoid and slightly socially stunted. I get angry quite easily as well.

There's more to be told, but not much of it is safe for me if told on the intarwebz. Inb4crazedpsychokiller no i do not endorse crime nor will i ever. I'm irrationally afraid of run-ins with the law (had nightmares about it bro), so there's no reason for me to risk it.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol